• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

I actually thought Paramore were good - and I'm anything but a fan of them! Can always appreciate when an act puts a show on. Apparently they were pretty shit in 2012 and 2010 though?

Thunderingly shit both years. Completely agree with you on the footage from last night, they looked great, and I hated them until Still Into You came out, really enjoyed watching that, I eagerly await the announcement of Monumentour UK dates.

Thunderingly shit both years. Completely agree with you on the footage from last night, they looked great, and I hated them until Still Into You came out, really enjoyed watching that, I eagerly await the announcement of Monumentour UK dates.

They've already toured their album (shock for a R+L headliner) so you may be waiting a while.

Edited by Mouseboy11

Yeah, I thought Jake Bugg was surprisingly good considering how I'm not really a fan. Just that his whole live show would have been better suited to a smaller stage.

Arctics just seemed to be going through the motions. Didn't look as terrible as 2009 but didn't look as good as Glastonbury last year. Just a mere "alright" set.

Also why can't they play their old stuff at the right tempo anymore?

I concur! Alex banging on about how he'd "grown out of" playing Mardy Bum live, then only trots it out at Glastonbury because Guy Garvey has arranged sum stringz. "Itz grown up now cus its wiv stringz", is not grown up, it's pretentious. Didn't work well with the string arrangements, it was silly. I didn't watch the Arctics on the telly last night, but Facebook assures me it's "amazing", I've come to the realization over the years that anybody who has a vocabulary so limited that they just describe anything they liked as "amazing", cannot be trusted on these matters.