Lineup 2014

Hawky

thing is, this year they seem to be having little options as to who could fit the saturday.

It seems most bands are picking pay days now... especially the ones who don't see or get Glastonbury.

The only band I know of to have complained about the pay was The Stone Roses and thats to be expected.

I think an even larger amount of headline acts understand the significance.

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

yeah - you said Prince had fucked them over but you actually have no evidence for this. No one in the Glasto forum does. It could be true but it could also be true that Eavis risked it and waited for him and he simply said no.

Neil said countless of times that Prince was lined up to play sunday, and yet they shifted headliners to get the saturday spot free, and then he drops out.

Much more fuss than the stones made last year, the stones just took time to agree.

Edited by Matt42

Sparklehorse mixed with that lot? Not the best but still a bit harsh.

Now guess, apart from Sparklehorse, the other 8 bands listed there I have in my collection :ninja:

Fuck knows. I've never listened to Sparklehorse properly in my life. I just have one song with Julian Casablancas and assumed they weren't great.

Aerosmith, Coldplay, Guns n Roses, Kaiser Chiefs, Oasis, Stereophonics, The Stone Roses and U2? God knows.

Neil said countless of times that Prince was lined up to play sunday, and yet they shifted headliners to get the saturday spot free, and then he drops out.

Much more fuss than the stones made last year, the stones just took time to agree.

I respect Neil and most of the info he gives out but I've always found it odd that Prince would have agreed to play so far before the fest. It's not how he does things, not enough spontaniety

Again, you're talking like someone that actually knows what has happened, rather than someone recycling theories and rumours.

(I know Will, don't say it again)

Fuck knows. I've never listened to Sparklehorse properly in my life. I just have one song with Julian Casablancas and assumed they weren't great.

Aerosmith, Coldplay, Guns n Roses, Kaiser Chiefs, Oasis, Stereophonics, The Stone Roses and U2? God knows.

They're decent. Nothing particularly great or worth recommending, but perfectly respectable.

5 of them right.

I thought Neil said that Kasabian were booked to sub the Sunday under Prince, but when they couldn't get Prince they bumped up Kasabian before later on trying to get Prince for the Saturday. Nothing about Prince only being willing to play the Saturday before dropping out.

The Glasto forums are worse than here. You get cliques of the REAL GLASTO GOERS who know what the real 'vibe' is (basically they are all Fearne Cotton) far worse than anyone on here

It might be worth reading what's said about the efests r&l forum on Twitter when talking about cliques. The last time I heard those type of names was at Daphne And Celeste.

Apparently blink-182 might be playing their selftitled in full like at there shows in la last year. Is this likely?

They won't be. They will want to play new material + will have to play the hits they have. + the selftitled was a special few shows just for LA, where they're from.