• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Pretty much. I'm not going to reveal my Twitter identity, because you might as well as embrace what you're good at, and for me, that's online stalking, so I look through the efests tags on Twitter, and there's some stuff going around that you wouldn't have heard at Kasabian it was that bad.

Another funny thing is although there's a lot of people who view this thread as guests, they're not as anonymous about it on Twitter, and very few people get off lightly. (It's not me tho, I'm happy to call you twats on here, if you are :))

Pretty much. I'm not going to reveal my Twitter identity, because you might as well as embrace what you're good at, and for me, that's online stalking, so I look through the efests tags on Twitter, and there's some stuff going around that you wouldn't have heard at Kasabian it was that bad.

Another funny thing is although there's a lot of people who view this thread as guests, they're not as anonymous about it on Twitter, and very few people get off lightly. (It's not me tho, I'm happy to call you twats on here, if you are :))

Do they name people individually? Gee I hope I've got some good ones!

I've no idea why people take efests conversations to twitter. Or care about what strangers say on twitter. Just seems weird to me.

If there's one thing funnier than someone thinking I'm a twat because of my online presence, its someone thinking I'm twat because of my online presence and not even telling me to my (virtual) face :P

I've no idea why people take efests conversations to twitter. Or care about what strangers say on twitter. Just seems weird to me.

I've no idea why people want to add people from here (that they haven't talked to in person) on their social media and blur the boundaries between the two. Meet ups, yeah whatever but I don't see the benefit of adding people I talk to about festivals and music when I'm talking to them about festivals and music on here anyway.

I also understand why what thesecretingredientiscrime is saying is probably true. This place is the pits at times, probably because it's the same 20 posters that are interested in these festivals and the rest just leave it to fester. Oh well, 7pm tomorrow and some normality can be restored.

I've no idea why people want to add people from here (that they haven't talked to in person) on their social media and blur the boundaries between the two. Meet ups, yeah whatever but I don't see the benefit of adding people I talk to about festivals and music when I'm talking to them about festivals and music on here anyway.

Because as a person, I'm much better represented via selfies and retweets than I am on the forum