Lineup 2014

Hawky

There are some gems. The crap is mostly what you get whenever you have the same group talking to primarily each other anywhere in life regularly, filled with retarded banter and in-jokes and perpetual references.

Aye I get this, I didnt post for ages because I genuinely couldn't keep up with it all. The best conversations tend to happen in the 'smaller' threads anyway as they don't get overcrowded so you can follow it all better. This thread if anything is like paintball, messy, painful, tiring but fun if you can keep up with the ridiculous pace of it all...

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Aye I get this, I didnt post for ages because I genuinely couldn't keep up with it all. The best conversations tend to happen in the 'smaller' threads anyway as they don't get overcrowded so you can follow it all better. This thread if anything is like paintball, messy, painful, tiring but fun if you can keep up with the ridiculous pace of it all...

I don't really enjoy the thread around now - it's better when, as you say, you can 1. follow it and 2. genuinely talk about good music. I haven't really seen much of that lately...

The best conversations involve PDAD and I in the non-lineup threads. They're just a 2-hour long circlejerk over some obscure bands that would never be booked by R+L. Then a couple of days later it's restarted because someone like Com or Babyquack has been triggered by it to go and listen to said band(s) and liked them.

Haha you sound like a homie stuck between gangs.

This forum is ridiculous

haha I am haha I do well prefer this forum Dow it's more funny but their is a lot more ppl on here like will,lightning1000 and a few other people on here sorry if I forget names you no who you are who actually no what they are talking about tbh

The best conversations involve PDAD and I in the non-lineup threads. They're just a 2-hour long circlejerk over some obscure bands that would never be booked by R+L. Then a couple of days later it's restarted because someone like Com or Babyquack has been triggered by it to go and listen to said band(s) and liked them.

Quite a few bands I've discovered through you recently. But also had a good few chats about bands I've never been able to talk to anyone about because I've never met anyone else who likes them :)

At least it's nice to know that your influence is positive and taken on board :P it was weird to quantify that I've been reading this forum for like 1/6 of my life....I think good has come of it, found out about a lot of bands (although I knew about NMH years ago because I've known rawaudioinput for so long and he was a bizarre child and has been listening to them since he was like 13 :P) and surprisingly learnt a lot about festivals believe it or not.

haha I am haha I do well prefer this forum Dow it's more funny but their is a lot more ppl on here like will,lightning1000 and a few other people on here sorry if I forget names you no who you are who actually no what they are talking about tbh

Mate it's cool. Have a soda. We don't care.

I love this place! It is just a great laugh and fun to read (yes even the huge amounts of crap).

It is going to be busy tomorrow so should we expect any slow down (i.e server issues)

Why are you enjoying things? Who's meant to be responsible for throatpunching you this week?

Theoretically no, Neil's been upgrading them to try and reduce announcement day slowdown. If it starts getting bad he might lock the forum to members-only, but he hasn't done that in years.