• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

That doesn't validate anything?

well that was his reasoning when it came to kanye as a suggestion to headline somewhere and now look where that festival is.

i don't know of any major festival ever booking him, i think creamfields or something similar booked him on an exclusive a few years back but it is dance orientated.

Kanye's stuff with Jay Z made me think Jay Z isn't so bad after all. That's how much I hate Kanye.

Jay Z is actually alright, not my favourite but nowhere near a cock as much as kanye.

V booked him too.

I'm not a big fan but he's entertaining and innovative, and miles more interesting than most other rappers. I don't give a shit about his ego, doesn't affect me one bit if he's rude to Taylor Swift or compares himself to religious figures, it's an act and people lap it up. Fair play to him.

V booked him too.

I'm not a big fan but he's entertaining and innovative, and miles more interesting than most other rappers. I don't give a shit about his ego, doesn't affect me one bit if he's rude to Taylor Swift or compares himself to religious figures, it's an act and people lap it up. Fair play to him.

And it's not like he cares if people think he's an asshole, who would if you had all the shit he has.

On the topic of other rappers, everyone should listen to Born Sinner, J. Cole is incredibly underrated imo

And it's not like he cares if people think he's an asshole, who would if you had all the shit he has.

On the topic of other rappers, everyone should listen to Born Sinner, J. Cole is incredibly underrated imo

I've not heard Born Sinner but J.Cole released some great mixtapes and then released a really boring album that was nothing like his previous stuff before.

Also this has surfaced, rumour is they'll be 30STM support act but Stereoboard themselves said that You Me At Six had big news of their own...

6oQ3K67.jpg

It worries me how easily they might be able to sell these out, provided right.

It worries me more that you could get 30 STM with YMA6 subbing

If it is shows with 30STM and not solo ones I think tickets will fly.

they will, 30 STM could sell them shows themselves no problems, hell I'd even say YMA6 would sell them out easily enough. they sold ally pally out instantly - smaller but you get the point, more would've gone than did go.

they might be too big next august for NME headline, which is where i've thought they'll be but it's not happening if they sell those. if one or two get added on to that then they are a sub level band - and in all fairness i'd rather them move them up something worthy than just the up one slot the next year, it's almost not even relevant, but that's my opinion. i just think it's too samey from the year before, not too sure what kinda crowd they got last year but it didn't look small

30stm tour is:

cardiff

birmingham

notts

london (o2)

newcastle

glasgow

manchester

all arenas obviously and not in that order

they will headline the next fest they do in the uk. (if it doesn't flop)

yup and it'll most likely be R&L next year, provided as you say it fly's, i can also see another 02 arena date on Nov 22nd, it'll be 3 dates in a row but they are doing for cardiff, birmingham and manchester

Edited by thewayiam