• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

I bought The Enemy's new album yesterday and I think they should be booked next year. Tbf, it sounds a lot like their first album, so they haven't really progressed much at all, but for people who like their first album its a decent listen. They played 4th down in '08, do you reckon they'd play around that again?

I bought The Enemy's new album yesterday and I think they should be booked next year. Tbf, it sounds a lot like their first album, so they haven't really progressed much at all, but for people who like their first album its a decent listen. They played 4th down in '08, do you reckon they'd play around that again?

If they played I couldn't see them being more that 3rd from the bottom of the main stage i.e in the same position as Eagles of Death Metal or Mystery Jets.

Looking at festivals they have lined up for 2012, they are only playing mid-division of the second stage at Rebellion Festival, I think their time has passed though I could see them continuing to play smaller town festivals.

Edited by jump

All of the people that don't like Kanye West, is it because of the music or his personality?

He's a great rapper, albeit not as good as Jay-Z, but the production on his own material is much better than Jay-Z's. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a hip-hop masterpiece.

All of the people that don't like Kanye West, is it because of the music or his personality?

He's a great rapper, albeit not as good as Jay-Z, but the production on his own material is much better than Jay-Z's. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a hip-hop masterpiece.

Linkin Park

Biffy Clyro

Placebo

Incubus

Slash

Black Stone Cherry

A Day To Remember

The Used

Zebrahead

The XX

Foals

Alabama Shakes