The Glasto scorecard 2011

Guest budvar

Apologies that it's taken me so long (it's been one of those weeks...) but I've finally gotten around to putting together the surveys for this year's Glasto scorcard.

For those that didn't see it /index.php?showtopic=150838&st=0&p=3368083&fromsearch=1&#entry3368083">last year this is an opportunity to rate all of the acts you saw at the festival. I'll do some analysis (hopefully with the help of my friend Steve) to help us name our act of 2011 and a few more interesting things.

I've included more acts this time around, which unfortunately means they're split across 4 separate sheets. I promise it won't take long - all you need to do is open each link (below) and give a rating from 0 to 10 for each act you saw.

I'll publish the results in a week or so. We got over 180 responses this year; hopefully we can beat that figure! Please do share with anyone who was at Glastonbury (they don't have to be on eFestivals)

To keep this topic fresh to encouraghe people to give their scores, maybe you might like to post and mention any bands you gave a 0 or a 10 to so people get a taste of what's to come.

Here are the links:

1st part of the scorecard (A - Fe):

2nd part of the scorecard (Fi - Mel)

3rd part of the scorecard (Met - Wil)

4th and final part of the scorecard (Win - Z)

I've added a few "bonus questions" to the 4th survey. You don't have to answer them, but I thought the results might be interesting.

Thanks!

Edited by budvar

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big fat 0 for Glasvegas! (I was only there because I was working! Almost gave them 1 because it made me laugh how few people turned up and how bad it was!)

No 10s this year, but high marks for Raghu Dixit, Foster The People, and rather surprisingly, Tinnie Tempah.

Tame Impala getting a well deserved 1/10 for their set at The Park... I like the band but they are amongst one of the single dullest bands I have ever seen live ;)

Janelle Monae and DJ Yoda both get well deserved 10's as would Abandonman if they were on the list :P

Edited by Yesiamaduck

Lots of responses already; many thanks.

Apologies that you have to go through 4 surveys (let's hope the technology moves in for 2013) but looks like most people are managing it.

As with last year, there's some mixed scoring for some of the big acts...

I've just had a cheeky look at the scores so far. It looks like one band is quite a way ahead as it stands. And it's not Pulp...

Please do share with anyone who was there and you think might be intersted. When it's all done I'll share the spreadsheet so that people can see all of the results (I'll remove names to ensure nobody's embarassed at giving Ke$ha a 9!)

I've just had a cheeky look at the scores so far. It looks like one band is quite a way ahead as it stands. And it's not Pulp...

Please do share with anyone who was there and you think might be intersted. When it's all done I'll share the spreadsheet so that people can see all of the results (I'll remove names to ensure nobody's embarassed at giving Ke$ha a 9!)