2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what Neil was saying it looks like Teancious D were in frame but changed their minds and played some of their own shows rather than head back to the UK months later.

I didn't quite say it like that, but I suspect that might be how things are. I'm attempting to get an update on how things stand with the hope of clearing this up. In the meantime I've dropped Ten D to be a 'strong rumour'.

Taken from Flatliners page:

"The album featured fellow festival performers including Big Mike (NOFX), Cancer Bats and A Wilhelm Scream amongst others and their presence will only up the energy for this set."

http://www.leedsfest.../the_flatliners

NoFX confirmed then :D

"

NoFX are defo playing, according to info I've had indirectly from one of their representatives. I'm guessing they won't be announced until around the time of their gig dates.

Surely Gaslight will be playing the second set in between LTJ and Me First... then, because otherwise Chris would be literally straight off stage on the Lock-Up and straight onto the Main with Foo Fighters (or in fact probably a bit of overlap which makes no sense at all)?

Surely Gaslight will be playing the second set in between LTJ and Me First... then, because otherwise Chris would be literally straight off stage on the Lock-Up and straight onto the Main with Foo Fighters (or in fact probably a bit of overlap which makes no sense at all)?

I didn't quite say it like that, but I suspect that might be how things are. I'm attempting to get an update on how things stand with the hope of clearing this up. In the meantime I've dropped Ten D to be a 'strong rumour'.

NoFX are defo playing, according to info I've had indirectly from one of their representatives. I'm guessing they won't be announced until around the time of their gig dates.

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes are co-headlining the Lock-Up.

Wonder how Chris Shiflett will be able to play without them clashing with the Foos...

EDIT: Just seen this has already been discussed. Never mind.

Edited by VCK

If the gaslight anthem second set does happen, it better not fucking clash with foo fighters. That would mean the 3 of the 5 sets i want to see the most are all clashes. (gaslight x2, skints, LTJ, foos)

Edited by Prufrock

Are we sure there is not room for a 10th band on Saturday Mainstage still, surely it could be spaced like the Saturday 2010 times http:///s/rf2010/ . Therefore surely meaning Tenacious D could fit in the lineup despite us being told its the last band. Any thoughts?

Edited by Ashl

Of course there's room, but going by last year on the MCR day and the fact that they've said Los Campesinos are the last band they won't put another one in. Until they announce the timings there will be a speck of hope that you can cling to if you want.