2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gaps on the NME might not be right - the source the positions came from had the missing Saturday main stage band on after Blood Red Shoes but it's turned out Los Campesinos! will be playing before them...

Don't know if this has already been said... but the subways shepherds bush gig is being promoted by Festival Republic, and its not sold out yet. Could be that they're the 3rd band on the Saturday NME, and FR haven't announced it due to not wanting it to affect the gig sales.

I would have thought with their slight decline in popularity, 3rd NME would be about right for the subways now.

Probably a bit of both, set a definite date in the future that's later than the original announcement to give time to sell tickets for the gig. If the gig hasn't sold out by that date then it's tough, but they've still given it time.

I'm looking forward to Sunday mainstage so so much, from Los Campensinos all the way to the Vaccines, then sprint over for Cribs and At The Drive In... So I'd kind of be gutted of subways got announced and clashed with The Vaccines :(

But I do want them to play and I'd probably choose them over the Vaccines if it came down to it.

Thinking about it, the only slot of the festival which I actually want them to play would be under the Horrors for a BFMV/beggining of Kaiser Cheifs clash, if not it's under Courteeners for a Bombay clash or under Cribs for a Vaccines clash :'(

I think Courteeners or Cribs make a million times more sense too

I'm looking forward to Sunday mainstage so so much, from Los Campensinos all the way to the Vaccines, then sprint over for Cribs and At The Drive In... So I'd kind of be gutted of subways got announced and clashed with The Vaccines :(

But I do want them to play and I'd probably choose them over the Vaccines if it came down to it.

Really looking forward to Los Campesinos! after seeing them in Kingston tonight. Them followed by Blood Red Shoes is an ideal start to the Saturday for me, but I hope there are more good bands on NME that day. I need something to keep me well away from the mainstage for the entirety of the rest of the day.