Muse, Pulp, The Strokes, MCR

Guest craigb

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine first week sales of MCR weren't great cos many will be receiving it for Christmas. They've just sold out an arena tour in less than an hour so their popularity is definately still intact. I can definately see them headlining, just wouldn't be too thrilled about the increased amount of screaming teenagers they'd attract.

Oh no, massive headline acts who will put on incredible headline sets, f**k that !! ;)

In all fairness Id watch any of those bands. I saw Muse headline Glasto this year, best thing Ive seen at Glasto, and would happily watch them again at Leeds next year.

Edited by swede

Why Pulp? It would hardly be an exclusive. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them, but they seem to be doing every festival thrown at them now they're back. Would they be headlining or get a special guest billing like the Libs did?

I fancy Pulp to be NME headliner if they play, with Pulp subbing at IOW and possibly Glasto plus their Wireless top spot people would have seen them on mainstage enough and may be over exposed on mainstage for the limited audience (students going who the f**k are they) too. It would also mean a longer set and would offer a decent contrast against MCR.