Muse, Pulp, The Strokes, MCR

Guest craigb

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring, boring, boring seen all bar pulp. Would love something a but different. All of these bands mentioned could have been seen almost every year at festivals or there own gigs bar pulp. Something more refreshing. Blur, white stripes, system of a downsoundgarden. If you look at last years headliners all were bands who hadn't played in a while you can include libs and weezer in there too.

There has to be surprises, cos a lot of other fests look better right now.

Edited by kev1664

Can't see me doing the weekend due to feeling really old at Reading this year and having pretty much ZERO money but if The Strokes and Pulp end up on the same day and both not at Glastonbury, reckon I'd go for a day ticket. Muse aren't bad but I've lost interest in them since the last album they put out was shit and I've always hated My Chemical Romance

As much as i like My Chemical Romance, i don't think they are worth a headline slot. Would be good to see Pulp, and i wouldn't mind seeing what all the fuss is about with Muse as a live band either. Don't care for much for The Strokes but i'm sure something decent would be on NME/Lock Up.

Hoping for Green Day to headline the sunday. I don't think they will play too many shows next year but may do festival appearances. Fingers crossed anyway!