Muse, Pulp, The Strokes, MCR

Guest craigb

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, reckon the fact that this has come out right before the ticket sale is a coincidence?

It might be, who knows?

What I do know is that the source of these rumours is generally good, tho not 100% perfect. It's someone who has correctly given me top-of-the-lineup bands for a number of festivals over a few years, but on occasions (particularly when quite a while before any announcement) some of what's been given me has been wrong.

Just to be clear....

They are rumours. They might not be true.

Edited by eFestivals

It might be, who knows?

What I do know is that the source of these rumours is generally good, tho not 100% perfect. It's someone who has correctly given me top-of-the-lineup bands for a number of festivals over a few years, but on occasions (particularly when quite a while before any announcement) some of what's been given me has been wrong.

Just to be clear....

They are rumours. They might not be true.

Looks like I'm gonna try and work the festival this year!

None of those particularly excite me Muse I really like but need to take a break, MCR just aren't a good band imo, Pulp would be good but they're looking likely for Glasto already and I'm not a huge fan, and strokes are decent but wouldn't mind if I missed them

Might work out well for me then cos I'm gonna be skint after buying my Download ticket tomorrow!

Don't go to Reading anymore but damn thats poor, saw all of them before, looks like V has RHCP and Coldplay which would be the same headliners as 2003, oh well. Looks like Download and Soni gunna have the strong line ups this year.

Think if Soundgarden doesn't get announced for either Soni or Download on Monday then yeah Reading could have them somewhere on the line up, Soundgarden were never gunna headline Reading though, not scene enough for the kids these days

They should really take a break, but i'm really, really happy that Muse are rumoured. Like Jimages said, if R/L became their only UK shows for 2011 then it would definately be a good send off.

Quite pleased with The Strokes and Pulp rumours as well :). MCR have never quite been my cup of tea but i'll give em' a go i guess.

Hmm I really don't think MCR can headline, is the new album even doing that well? Plus they're not playing "headline size" type venues from what I see. I also doubt slipknot will be playing, and I can't see LB being 4th from top. Can't see 30 stm 3rd either.

f**k it that's a pretty bad list