Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! All you pasty-faced, freckly & redheaded festival-goers might as well get a refund now. If you thought last year was HOT, you ain't seen nothing yet. This year is going to be HOTTER than the seventh circle of Hell. Our eyballs are going to dry out and our skin is going to melt rather than burn. Ice cream vans are going to spontaneously combust and you beer will evaporate if you haven't consumed it within 5 seconds of it being poured. It is still going to be 35degrees at midnight and the ground will feel as hot as an arabian desert.

sunburn041106.jpg

NFR.NFC2011

HA! All you pasty-faced, freckly & redheaded festival-goers might as well get a refund now. If you thought last year was HOT, you ain't seen nothing yet. This year is going to be HOTTER than the seventh circle of Hell. Our eyballs are going to dry out and our skin is going to melt rather than burn. Ice cream vans are going to spontaneously combust and you beer will evaporate if you haven't consumed it within 5 seconds of it being poured. It is still going to be 35degrees at midnight and the ground will feel as hot as an arabian desert.

sunburn041106.jpg

NFR.NFC2011

sunburn041106.jpg

NFR.NFC2011

Last year was a strange concoction of ubelieveably hot during the day...at the same time i think it was also some of the coldest nights i remember last year...I had multiple layers on and stull woke up freezing sometimes...that was until the eventual 8am "boil in a bag" alarm clock each morning...

It always makes me laugh watching people fighting with their tent zip for that all important gasp of fresh air as the sun slowly cooks you inside your tent... :lol:

Last year was a strange concoction of ubelieveably hot during the day...at the same time i think it was also some of the coldest nights i remember last year...I had multiple layers on and stull woke up freezing sometimes...that was until the eventual 8am "boil in a bag" alarm clock each morning...

It always makes me laugh watching people fighting with their tent zip for that all important gasp of fresh air as the sun slowly cooks you inside your tent... :lol:

Edited by alframsey

Charlie Sheen told me its going to be a scorcher. Hes coming along with my lot and we are all drinking tiger blood and apparently tiger blood reacts badly with water. so there will be no rain as charlie told me he "had a word with his mate god. "

Do not worry guys we will all be winning at glasto.

NRNC

Charlie Sheen told me its going to be a scorcher. Hes coming along with my lot and we are all drinking tiger blood and apparently tiger blood reacts badly with water. so there will be no rain as charlie told me he "had a word with his mate god. "

Do not worry guys we will all be winning at glasto.

NRNC

Been out walking the dog in the countryside today with the iPod on and sun beaming down, really got the feel for Glasto and maybe a cider or 4 really can not wait until June. Fingers crossed the weather can be like this !!

In honour of a NFRNFC crusader who wont be making it to the Big G this year (Langdale Wofl), but who went to see Elbow last night like I did, and who Is already commented that this is his favorite Elbow song, but this is just set to a timelapse of the sun rising. What I want to see at in Pilton (not so much the whole lake thing going on at the bottom)