Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but I seem to remember a lot of the same thing being said last year - It'll flash flood, it'll be horrific. Also the weather seems to be following a similar pattern. If it is, then I am prepared to say that at least 90% of the festival will be nice and dry and sunny :) We will indeed have weather ladies and gentlemen, depend on it.

Although I do know there is a nasty 'European Monsoon Season' expected at this time which is expected to be a nasty one this year, the tail end of which is expected to nicely slap us across the face. I will say this quietly however and in a disbelieving tone so as not to anger the weather gods and compromise the festival..

Doo-be-doo....

Edited by NunuD

It's a bit much to hope that the current warm and sunny patch will continue through until the end of June. That said I'm optimistic again this year. Anything like the current conditions would be most welcome.

I too was once like you, I praised the shiny yellow beast with no compromise. Then I was touched by its fiery wrath,dizzy and red was I, no sleep in oven tent for me. Its anger must be tempered by a cloud or two to prevent further fire damage.

I DEMAND SHADE!!!! I DEMAND MORNING SLEEP!!

No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds No clouds SUN SUN SUN SUN 

It will be as German as bad techno and precision engineering, don't you worry. We just all need to keep the faith like last year and stamp out any of this "cloud" and "breeze" bollocks from the girls name insurgents.

NFR.NFC.

Hmm...i'm thinking we have a good chance of sun if the heat keeps up for this month, then mid May - early June can rain a lot to fulfil our quota of rain B)

Though i want some cloud or a small breeze. I didn't even have a cuppa last time, too toasty!

Hmm...i'm thinking we have a good chance of sun if the heat keeps up for this month, then mid May - early June can rain a lot to fulfil our quota of rain B)

Though i want some cloud or a small breeze. I didn't even have a cuppa last time, too toasty!