Danny Dyer - a tosser. Discuss

Langdale Wolf

• 10 years later...
13 hours ago, waltere said:

Using your first post having just joined to bump a thread from over a decade ago about Danny Dyer is certainly a decision.

EDIT

Welcome to the boards btw 🖐️

I'll give you odds of 5/1 we don't see the account again... although I admit it would be strange to join a forum for 1 very specific post about Danny Dyer.

2 hours ago, jump said:

Fun fact, Harold Pinter (the nobel prize, CBE, Legion of Honour awarded famous serious acting drama type) spent the last few years of his life mentoring Danny Dyer who then used the teachings of one of the greatest British artists to do Eastenders.

The documentary on Sky Arts is really interesting

On 2/19/2021 at 7:12 PM, Happy Geezer said:

Phil Mitchell ....

I don't know much about Phil but his owner, Steve McFadden, spent a couple of years turning a tiny diesel "Finnish commuter" boat, a Botnia Taga 25 into an electric hybrid. Fully charged the four batteries powering twin electric Torqueedo motors run for about 5 hours, puttering around slowly and silently, there's a variable generator to top the batteries up out of port; but if it gets a bit rougher or a bit late in the day the electric engines raise away on hydraulic struts and the standard Volvo Penta D4-280 can be fired-up and cruise back to port like any other boat. He started work on that boat in 2016 and put two years of effort into getting it right.

Way ahead of the curve that bloke.

49 minutes ago, viberunner said:

I don't know much about Phil but his owner, Steve McFadden, spent a couple of years turning a tiny diesel "Finnish commuter" boat, a Botnia Taga 25 into an electric hybrid. Fully charged the four batteries powering twin electric Torqueedo motors run for about 5 hours, puttering around slowly and silently, there's a variable generator to top the batteries up out of port; but if it gets a bit rougher or a bit late in the day the electric engines raise away on hydraulic struts and the standard Volvo Penta D4-280 can be fired-up and cruise back to port like any other boat. He started work on that boat in 2016 and put two years of effort into getting it right.

Way ahead of the curve that bloke.

It get's better than that;

• Like 2