Danny Dyer - a tosser. Discuss

Langdale Wolf

He is, and always has been - a c**t of the highest order.

nawty

tearup

geezah

f**king prick more like.

If he had any scruples over this (I do believe he didnt write it), he would resign from the "magazine" in protest.

I think you're being a bit harsh on the lad. We only see a public persona so we dont know what he's rally like and he most certainly duidnt write those words or have anything to do with publishing them. The editor of Zoo is where the ire should be aimed at for that. And if you offered me several grand a pop for having my name associated with Zoo, I reckon Id take it.

I think you're being a bit harsh on the lad. We only see a public persona so we dont know what he's rally like and he most certainly duidnt write those words or have anything to do with publishing them. The editor of Zoo is where the ire should be aimed at for that. And if you offered me several grand a pop for having my name associated with Zoo, I reckon Id take it.

I have to say - I did think the 'Football Factorwees' spoof on youtube was f**king hilarious. The actual show is quite amusing as it is.

he's a bit silly but i like him.

i like quite a few films he's been in.

human traffic

football factory

the business

dead man running :P

i am saddened that this is a genre of film :P

though football factory was pretty decent i thought. though i saw it when i was about 17/18.

yep, but a legend for the 'coat-hanger down Peter Andre's Japseye' bit in human traffic.

Listening to the Jeremy Vine show today when they discussed this was hillarious. The usual Milli Tant character going on about how this gives out the wrong impression. Of cousre it does but she wouldn't accept any other view. But if a womans mag told women to cut off a guts tadger if he cheated would ther be so much uproar? Of course it isn't the same but I do feel it's been blown out of proportion.

On Danny Dyer as a whole, I really like him, I like the majority of his moviers and his daft TV programmes. I can see why people think he's a knob but I just take it all as an act. I doubt Danny Dyer is actually like that 24/7.