Danny Dyer - a tosser. Discuss

Langdale Wolf

Clicky

I like Human Traffic, and even enjoyed Mean Machine (the shitty Vinnie Jones film) but other than that, I think Danny Dyer is a bit of a twat. And he doesn't come across as being 'a bit 'ard' either.

I read the story I've linked to above and - if those words were indeed his - just thought 'he's DEFINITELY a bit of a twat'.

I'm sure Miriam wouldn't have been quite so threatening when offering advice to stupid people.

You didn't like The Business??

My mate shagged him, she said he was shit but he's got a big willy.

Wondering who was going to start this thread.

Says a lot about the readership of Zoo that someone there (and they deny it was Dyer) decided that was a suitable "joke".

And Katster, ask your friend if he yelled "I'm a Cockney!!!" during his vinegar strokes, I imagine he would have done.

I dont know anything about the guy (apart from i now know he has a big willy :P ) so he could be a twat, but how the hell could a magazine go out with that printed in it even if he was twattish enough to write it!

And these "celeb" advice colums or gossip colums, do they even write them themselves?

the funniest thing is people reading zoo thinking that danny dyer can a) read and b ) write

the mans a nob of the highest order.

although i did think he was funny in human traffic, i find it very difficult to watch him as hes such a horrendous twat

the funniest thing is people reading zoo thinking that danny dyer can a) read and b ) write

the mans a nob of the highest order.

although i did think he was funny in human traffic, i find it very difficult to watch him as hes such a horrendous twat

Oh. Well I don't think he was THAT young :P

According to some articles I've just found he has been caught cheating though, at least once.