Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending 3 and a half hours in A&E last night. Turns out I have a "loose body" in my knee that is catching in the joint when i try and walk and causing my leg to fall out from under me. That and the immense pain caused by said issue.

Thing is I have no idea how it happened, but they've given me an appointment at the fracture clinic next Tuesday to have it looked at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My leg & foot. Went through a walk in some woods yesterday, happened to be bear-legged, my fella happened to stand to a big branch on the floor which snapped and kinda hit/scratched the back of my leg and foot. So now the back to my leg looks like it's been mauled by an angry cat and it's really sore!

Accounting exam revision, since 8am this morning. It's like being back in uni, except a lot worse, the reasons for which I will explain in concise bullet-point format:

• - The exam schedule is much more intense

• - I am funding it myself, rather than through student loans

• - I have no free time to revise, due to having a full-time job

• - I have to use my annual leave in order to have time to revise

• - It is not easy like university was... I'm going to fail.

In summary, FML

People who take bloody tables and chairs to the main stage area at festivals! And then they go off and leave them there all piggin day. Whats next - a little fence and a reserved sign at the bar? Just got back from the Acoustic fesival and it was full of them, some even had their backs to the stage :angry: . Stick to the Proms in the Park I say.

People who take bloody tables and chairs to the main stage area at festivals! And then they go off and leave them there all piggin day. Whats next - a little fence and a reserved sign at the bar? Just got back from the Acoustic fesival and it was full of them, some even had their backs to the stage :angry: . Stick to the Proms in the Park I say.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Being kept awake by low flying helicopters and loads of sirens out the front last night. Wish I had looked to see what was happening and not buried my head under my pillow. Turns out it was Obama driving past the front door. That man is well noisy!

Shit amateur tout on ebay who, after admitting that he didn't have the tickets and saying he'd give me a refund, is now not responding to my emails.

Via his email address and paypal I have his facebook profile bookmarked and his girlfriend's too. It's beyond the 45 day give-a-f**k ebay limit, so I'm not entirely sure how to proceed. He owes me £165 and I have all his details, I just don't know how best to get it off of him beyond an email a day saying I'm pissed off. Any ideas?

Shit amateur tout on ebay who, after admitting that he didn't have the tickets and saying he'd give me a refund, is now not responding to my emails.

Via his email address and paypal I have his facebook profile bookmarked and his girlfriend's too. It's beyond the 45 day give-a-f**k ebay limit, so I'm not entirely sure how to proceed. He owes me £165 and I have all his details, I just don't know how best to get it off of him beyond an email a day saying I'm pissed off. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

People in the Reading and Leeds forums who seem to think it's perfectly fine to urinate on the ground at festivals. Hardly surprising but f**king disgusting none the less. The thing that really pisses me off is no matter how much you try and explain what they're doing is wrong and disgusting they try and tell you that you are in the wrong and what they're doing is perfectly right.:angry:

People in the Reading and Leeds forums who seem to think it's perfectly fine to urinate on the ground at festivals. Hardly surprising but f**king disgusting none the less. The thing that really pisses me off is no matter how much you try and explain what they're doing is wrong and disgusting they try and tell you that you are in the wrong and what they're doing is perfectly right.:angry: