Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So w*nked off at the moment. Hardly got paid anything this week. The fucking system at the HMRC sent a stupid tax code to my employer and with my present pay to date details I have lost a weeks pay. A phonecall has sorted it but it will be too late even for next week and then I have to claim my fucking wages back. Fuck :-(

So w*nked off at the moment. Hardly got paid anything this week. The fucking system at the HMRC sent a stupid tax code to my employer and with my present pay to date details I have lost a weeks pay. A phonecall has sorted it but it will be too late even for next week and then I have to claim my fucking wages back. Fuck :-(

I don't get any choice. They just keep on zapping me with their tractor beams and drawing me up into their ships. Then they do 'things' and drop me off again. Not even a ta ra from them or a we'll keep in touch. Off they pop, and I'm left there like a slag.

Apologies - I'm bored out of my mind and have taken to a flight of fancy in order to try to overcome it.

Payroll have now sent me a P45 dated 2 weeks ago. I despair. All afternoon on the phone trying to find out what the fuck is going on and if there is any likelyhood I may get paid. Spoke to someone who said they have 3 separate records blah blah blah. I an certain that the girl on the phone thought I was having a w*nk when in fact I was growling with rage.

Payroll have now sent me a P45 dated 2 weeks ago. I despair. All afternoon on the phone trying to find out what the fuck is going on and if there is any likelyhood I may get paid. Spoke to someone who said they have 3 separate records blah blah blah. I an certain that the girl on the phone thought I was having a w*nk when in fact I was growling with rage.