Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars that beep at you to tell you that a seat belt needs fastening.

Cars that beep at you to tell you that the passenger seat belts needs fastening, even though there is just shopping on the passenger seat.

Cars that beep at you to tell you your seat belt needs fastening, constantly, because the sensor is broken - and your seat belt is in fact done up.

Website search functions where you click in the search box, and the word 'search' doesn't disappear unless you delete it yourself. F*cking ludicrous state of affairs that is.

Edited by brighteyes

the constant racism and arsehole behaviour from a really vile person in my work.

people who have no respect or consideration for anyone else around them.

people with no table manners.

people who say "nomnomnom." or even just "nom." what the f**k is that?

Edited by _rachelbon

the constant racism and arsehole behaviour from a really vile person in my work.

people who have no respect or consideration for anyone else around them.

people with no table manners.

people who say "nomnomnom." or even just "nom." what the f**k is that?

Edited by Purple Monkey

Thanks, and I'll be fine on both fronts Job wise it's not 100%, my role should be unlikely to go and even then I've been made redundant before and worked it out great. My Mum on the other hand is getting annoying as every time I do a google search for family members with cancers I get sites telling me I shouldn't be angry or blame myself ( :rolleyes: ) when what I want to know is how to be supportive. Planning on going all out on Mother's Day this year.

Thanks, and I'll be fine on both fronts Job wise it's not 100%, my role should be unlikely to go and even then I've been made redundant before and worked it out great. My Mum on the other hand is getting annoying as every time I do a google search for family members with cancers I get sites telling me I shouldn't be angry or blame myself ( :rolleyes: ) when what I want to know is how to be supportive. Planning on going all out on Mother's Day this year.

Am pretty f**ked off right now, basically some c**t lorry driver drove into my car today, as he went through a red light, I was pretty shook up but managed to get what I thought was his registration, after reporting to police and insurance people, turns out i must have got atleast one digit of the rego wrong, so theres little now that can be done to stop me from having to pay for the excess etc etc. I have an idependent witness to confirm it wasnt my fault. The whole situation f**ks me off, Theres about 20 cameras around the busy roundabout where it happened, just wish I could access them to get the lorries registration, the police say they will investigate it, but im sure thats going to amount to nothing.

Rant over.

Bloody microsoft. And dodgy computer repair men. My computer crashed a month ago, so I had to have a new motherboard and the guy charged me to reinstall Windows. After a month, I can't get into my computer because the acivation codes don't match. When I phoned them, they asked me for my product key. But I don't have the original product key. They told me to go to my start menu. But I can't do that, because they won't let me use Windows. :angry:

Bad table manners puts me off a person big time. You want to eat like a dog you should eat off the floor. I know it means I'm stuck up, but I don't want to hear disgusting chewing or chomping sounds, or see people's mashed up food sat on their tongue inside their face getting churned like it's in a cement mixer, especially when I'm eating.

I think "Nomnomnom" comes from the sound of bad table manners. Because it's an onomatopoeia for something disgusting, it annoys me. There's bars called Nom and food with Nom written on it, and I consciously avoid them out of principle.

Even "onomatopoeia" has it tucked away in there. f**k that word!

Are all efesters very content? as nothing has annoyed anyone since 12th March

I'm annoyed about being at work doing the night shift and I'm knackered already. There is nothing happening so i'm watching chris moyles do his longest radio show ever and reading all the posts on here i've missed for the last few days.

How am i going to stay awake until 7am?