The line up

Guest benissright

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not great, but i got a ticket anyway. Can't miss out on leeds festival!

Radiohead

Deftones

AFI

Ian Brown

Placebo

Brand New

Prodigy

Is enough to keep me happy

Where the heck are weezer?! not happy about that!!

Brand New

Enter Shikari

Radiohead

Prodigy

FFAF

Deftones

AFI

A reasonable number of bands for a first announcement, with Rise Against, Frank Turner and 36 Crazyfists still to come.

I'd say alot of the line up is weak though, infact it's pretty terrible, but with a lock-up stage to go and plenty more spots I'm sure I'll be satisfied. Only disappointment is that Offspring didn't come through in the end :lol:.

Also if we're really going to have a heavy type day.... Has it moved to Friday now? Placebo, Fall Out Boy, FFAF and Deftones have all played the supposed 'Heavy Sunday' before.

EDIT: According to Efests Gossip and Glasvegas are the top two R1 tent on the Sat. Reckon we ain't go the R1 headliners yet for the other days? AFI best not clash with Radiohead...

Edited by jammy2211

having been to every leeds and glasto since 2004, the only acts on there that I have any desire to see are radiohead, deftones, prodigy and ian brown. spread across all 3 days, so it works out at near enough 50 quid an act.

the strength of the line-up is so so so poor. Kings of leon, arctic monkeys, yeah yeah yeahs, placebo, kaiser chiefs, bloc party, EODM and maximo park all playing either in the same slot or within one place of where they have been on previous line-ups.

Also the NME/R1 stage - WTF? No day splits for people wanting day tickets, and only AFI are an established act in the slightest.

Here's hoping they've splashed out on a much improved lock-up/dance line-up.

Something tells me this is a bit of a 'credit-crunch' line-up though.

Really sad :lol:

Ian Brown

Maximo Park

The Prodigy

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Bloc Party

Radiohead

Placebo

Kaiser Chiefs

All who I'm interested in seeing. My two gripes is that there's no real heavy day (I suppose the Sunday at Leeds is but with KOL and Kaisers) and that the NME stage looks set to be even more abysmal than normal.

How can people moan about the line-up ffs

KOL

Kaiser Chiefs

Placebo

Arctic Monkeys

Prodigy - b4 arctic monkeys come onthats immense

Radiohead

Bloc Party

YYY's

Vampire Weekend

Friendly Fires

Glasvegas

Gossip

White Lies

HOW CAN U COMPLAIN FOR f**k SAKE!

that cums on every other festival u f**king moaning c**ts

I literally feel like crying I'm so dissappointed.

I booked the time off at the start of the year, booked a ticket before looking at the line-up, all on the good faith that in 7 years the line-up has always been good enough. There's no way I'm going to this now. This is shit of the highest order. Im so angry I want to spit in melvin's face.

If you're happy with this line-up F*CK YOU, you should be going to V, Reading's supposed to have proper bands, not this pop shit, and f*ck you if you argue the bands polluting this years festival are rock bands. If you believe this you have no right listening to music at all

I thought it would be bad in terms of headliners, but this takes the piss. Don't think of this as a "where's the metal" post. Think of this as a "where's the music post"

I'm off to cry into a pillow, or possibly hit someone, I haven't decided yet... :lol::D