The line up

Guest benissright

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally feel like crying I'm so dissappointed.

I booked the time off at the start of the year, booked a ticket before looking at the line-up, all on the good faith that in 7 years the line-up has always been good enough. There's no way I'm going to this now. This is shit of the highest order. Im so angry I want to spit in melvin's face.

If you're happy with this line-up F*CK YOU, you should be going to V, Reading's supposed to have proper bands, not this pop shit, and f*ck you if you argue the bands polluting this years festival are rock bands. If you believe this you have no right listening to music at all

I thought it would be bad in terms of headliners, but this takes the piss. Don't think of this as a "where's the metal" post. Think of this as a "where's the music post"

I'm off to cry into a pillow, or possibly hit someone, I haven't decided yet... :lol::D

How can people moan about the line-up ffs

KOL

Kaiser Chiefs

Placebo

Arctic Monkeys

Prodigy - b4 arctic monkeys come onthats immense

Radiohead

Bloc Party

YYY's

Vampire Weekend

Friendly Fires

Glasvegas

Gossip

White Lies

HOW CAN U COMPLAIN FOR f**k SAKE!

that cums on every other festival u f**king moaning c**ts

How can people moan about the line-up ffs

KOL

Kaiser Chiefs

Placebo

Arctic Monkeys

Prodigy - b4 arctic monkeys come onthats immense

Radiohead

Bloc Party

YYY's

Vampire Weekend

Friendly Fires

Glasvegas

Gossip

White Lies

HOW CAN U COMPLAIN FOR f**k SAKE!

that cums on every other festival u f**king moaning c**ts

That "cums on" no other festival at all. In fact I imagine the attendees of every other festival in the country are pissing themselves laughing at how bad it is.

If c*nts like you stuck to V, we wouldn't have to moan. This Brit-pop/NME shit has gone too far and should stay at V with the Sugababes and Girls Aloud and other acts of similar artistic integrity :lol:

Oh well, at least this makes Tool very likely for Sonisphere now.

I now understand why there were so few rumours. On the bright side, while it will obviously sell out, there is an outside chance of touts ending up out of pocket, so I guess it's not all bad.

It's dreadful. I count 4 acts I'd be psyched to see, Radiohead, Placebo, Deftones and the Prodigy. And Deftones won't even get a half-decent length set being that far down.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few 'NME' type bands. I enjoyed Bloc Party, KoL and Maximo Park in 2007, but nowhere enough for those EXACT SAME ONES to sell it to me again, especially when the 2nd stage is virtually identical in target audience.

I count a total of 5 established acts down there, although given the state of the lineup you could probably argue that KoL and Brand New are.....

f**k this. Reading used to have a strong, diverse line-up. Hell there used to be more acts in 1 day that I really wanted to watch that ones I would consider in the whole of this year's.

I'll return when Melvin gets a new pair.

Drinking? Yea ok.. but I dont pay £182 to get wasted.

Based so far on the lineup.. what ill be seeing is..

Friday:

FFAF

Deftones

Placebo

Maybe the Kings of leon but im hoping for a better lockup headliner.

Saturday:

Usally spent in the lockup but may go into the radio 1 tent.

Sunday:

(Worst day so far..)

Probally spent in the Radio 1 tent then go home early..

Worst lineup ever. Im holding out for a decent lockup but if not.. ill consider selling my ticket.