Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Ray Donovan is okay. Never going to be another Sopranos, but it's good enough to keep watching.

Boardwalk Empire ain't bad. If more of the show had been like this season's opener (rather than the occasional glimpse of it in the occasional episode) then perhaps it wouldn't have just petered out to an early final season.

Sons of Anarchy oh boy this is going to be one hell of a final year.

And I loved the reference...

The Sopranos reference: No Mess No Fuss No Tony

Anyway that's the way I saw it. Twice, now...

• 2 weeks later...

I found it really depressing, as much as anything. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, it was just like watching a world where the entire world is suffering from PTSD.

I was glad to see the return of the Big bang theory last night, double episode when I got in from work this morning was a treat.

Watched the new Agents of Shield Episode and Star Wars: Rebels over the weekend! (And still got Gotham to watch! :D). Neither of which are technically in the UK yet, which sucks!

AoS was a weird start, but pretty much picking up off where last season left...thought it would have more of a bang and there seems to have been a fair amount of time passed since Fury made Coluson director.

The Fitz/Simmons thing was weird, I think it might be I'd seen a a bit of a spoiler about it all being a dream so was expecting it to be Fitz still on the hospital bed/dead rather Simmons having left for unexplained reasons.

Also is Lucy Lawless really dead already?!

Absorbing Man was just a lot of awesome, hope his keep around all season.

The Agent Carter intro scene was great, got me very excited for that when it airs!

Star Wars Rebels was just excellent, while its clearly for kids if you are Star Wars fan I think you will get alot of enjoyment out of it. Kind of the childish wonder of being a Jedi from the prequels mixed in with the slight understone/darkness/struggle of the Original trillogy.

The Obi Wan holocron easter egg was just fantastic!

Just watched S07E04 of Sons of Anarchy.

Time was I was looking forward to this "season of retribution". Now it's so ugly in the retribution I can barely watch.

Now I've watched it, I think it was the best of the series so far! It at least brought the retribution aspect to a head earlier in the series than I was expecting, so hopefully there'll be a bit more storytelling from here on in. Glimpses of the old Jax too.