All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was there….right at the front and it didn’t happen.
  3. little simz ffs heard it all may as well stick IDLES on it next Its all good boost homegrown acts, friends of festivals etc but there will be no festival left if the world's biggest festival starts having acts who sell 2 x 10k shows in London and an academy tour elsewhere. She did 2k in birmingham ffs
  4. Are you sure about this? Fatboy Slim seemed to be playing a set at Sonic at the same time Heaton and Abbott were playing acoustic 🤔
  5. What the hell is going on with festivals this year? Dire stuff.
  6. I don’t think we get anything until after the balance payment window.
  7. Raye isn't that shocking the undercard is crap though Its the saturday so should sell ok - you'd hope they have saved a bigge rname for sunday which is a harder sell (hopefully)
  8. Annoying he's on the Park, probably the stage with the worst sound in a big crowd! But as people have said, hopefully he'll play some other shows a bit more suited to him!
  9. Next announcement predictions? I’m going West Holts on Tuesday 26th
  10. Wow, I was there and didn't even notice that. Looking on YouTube, but can't find the video. If anyone has one or knows which songs he came out for, let me know.
  11. His album is great and really looking forward to catching his set. I feel like it will be a bit early for him to be honest but quite happy he won't clash with some of the acts on later on so on balance it works for me. I hope the park isn't too packed so can have a little dance.
  12. I'm cautiously expecting something like this yeah.
  13. The thingy? When is the map usually released may I ask?
  14. A return to the Acoustic for Jake Bugg would be very welcome. He’s more appreciated there than anywhere else.
  15. It just says that you don't listen to Radio 1 / commerical radio. If you listen to 6music you're not going to hear her. I couldn't name a song and when I listened on Spotify I didn't recognise any. To me she hasn't transcended past that where I would know songs or have heard something from her say as Bille Eilish had. Not denying she's massive - she probably is but she's not an iconic star to me. Not that it would have any influence if I watched her.
  16. Someone has definitely pulled out from what I heard a few weeks ago. RAYE as a headliner is hilarious.
  17. The big question is who will open Avalon on Friday now that Hobo Jones and The Junkyard Dogs are no more.
  18. I did say a while back this would happen - cos the Lords cannot stop it happening regardless....................... There will be a flight sometime - it may only have one person on it but then headlines are all they really want.
  19. Gallloway also said after winning Rochdale that he would stand there at the next election and the one after he would be 75 and out of politics.......................... almost like he tells porkies.
  20. Michael Head and the Red Elastic Band would be an absolutely brilliant booking, and very well deserved too.
  21. A couple of years ago when they headlined acoustic on the Friday night. I wasn't there but I remember it being mentioned that they'd gotten him on stage and so it was another one ticked off. On that front though I think it would be nice if Showhawk Duo got a spot on the acoustic stage as well. They get so busy on a Thursday now that they would probably be a great opening act for the stage one day.
  22. Coming from someone who can not stand Dua Lipa's music..... She is absolutely massive star in the year 2024 If someone was to make an argument she was biggest name of the 3 in current times I wouldn't fault them. I certainly won't be there I'm but im not questioning he credentials. If nothing else doing a Song with Elton that her vocals got used for last years headliner got that crowd aware of her. Sorry mate that statement is well off
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates