In two weeks time i'll be...

JoeyT

I know where my mate won't be. 

Sent him a message the other night asking if he was taking his fishing trolley and didn't get a reply. 

Another mate told me last night that he'd had a message from him saying that apparently he'd had a barney with his missus.

During the argument she informed him that following another argument a while back and - unknown to him at the time - she'd cancelled his ticket and not told him. 

Just take that in for a moment...

Heinous. 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Sent him a message the other night asking if he was taking his fishing trolley and didn't get a reply. 

Another mate told me last night that he'd had a message from him saying that apparently he'd had a barney with his missus.

During the argument she informed him that following another argument a while back and - unknown to him at the time - she'd cancelled his ticket and not told him. 

Heinous. 

I think the more recent argument might be a bit more permanent. Unforgivable.

3 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

Heinous. 

My hubby wouldn't know how to do that ...but to not tell him until now would be unforgivable ...... not knowing the circumstances behind the argument we shouldn't judge I suppose 

23 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Heinous. 

:blink::blink::blink:

26 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Heinous. 

How do I down vote his missus. That hurts.

Finishing work, ready to hop on my SeeTickets coach, which will inevitably be 5 hours late as it always is, sparking widespread panic amongst everyone waiting that we have missed it or it's not coming.

I'll have finished work  (woo!), whacked the out-of-office on and headed home. Last few bits of shopping (water, snacks and gin in tins), last hair wash and finish packing  (hoping to have done the bulk at the weekend). Probably get a takeaway or something and have a couple of drinks. Try very hard not to be a nervous, anxious wreck about getting the to the O2 in the morning. Become a nervous, anxious wreck. Struggle to sleep.

In a cheap hotel we've booked for the Tuesday night near Paddington Station or more likely in a nearby pub making last minute plans with my family.

I'll probably see every hour in through the night as I do before every festival, still that excited kid at heart.

Packing, as I'm sure I won't have finished  started

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

Heinous. 

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that's bad!!