Fatboys 2017 secret sets

Franky

So, for those of you out there who like a bit of a nostalgia trip and a boogie to the Fatboy, has anyone spotted or worked out where else he might be playing this year other than headlining Sonic on Saturday ? I can remember a few years ago (2015 I think) I managed to work out about 3 of them from the lineup list but this year I cant spot any.

Yes I am sure there are better DJ's and yes I know he generally does the same thing but I haven't seen him since 2015 and always like to catch one of his sets as it brings me back to a perfect time in my life :)

Your help please people :)

Ta

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Franky said:

So, for those of you out there who like a bit of a nostalgia trip and a boogie to the Fatboy, has anyone spotted or worked out where else he might be playing this year other than headlining Sonic on Saturday ? I can remember a few years ago (2015 I think) I managed to work out about 3 of them from the lineup list but this year I cant spot any.

Yes I am sure there are better DJ's and yes I know he generally does the same thing but I haven't seen him since 2015 and always like to catch one of his sets as it brings me back to a perfect time in my life :)

Your help please people :)

Ta

I bumped into his secret set at the Stonebridge in 2015, so I'd expect him back up there at some point. 

2 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

I bumped into his secret set at the Stonebridge in 2015, so I'd expect him back up there at some point. 

Do they have a TBA slot ? I walked past that one lol I had seen him twice already that year :) His Beats Hotel set was great ! I like a daytime FBS set :)

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They say in London that you're never more than ten feet away from a rat at any time. The same principle applies with Glastonbury and secret Fatboy Slim sets.

Did you just cut and paste that from the 2015 thread ?

24 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

I reckon he's sneaking in a small gig on Sunday at 4pm under the pseudonym 'Groove Armada'.

23 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Had a great time during his John Peel set last year. I was absolutely on one to be fair but this was a festival highlight.

Yes I have only heard good things about tha set, shame i wasn't there :(

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Should be fairly simple but time consuming to start googling random names from the clashfinder, if google doesn't know who the DJ in a slot is then it's a good chance it's FatBoy

Yeah thats the way to do it, just need a few people with time on their hands......

8 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Might have struck gold on my first attempt. DJ Kaylord on Wednesday night. It's either Fatboy or a typo!

Yep if you google that name in ""s there's nothing! Great spot! 

1 minute ago, mario man said:

There should be a quiz about this against some of the more random/unknown names on the line up - Fatboy or Not Fatboy

such as - DJ Van Toosh (greenpeace Sun night) - Fatboy or Not Fatboy?

DJ Van Toosh exists, Not Fatboy :(

New attempt, Fatboy or Not Fatboy:

Amp Fiddler (Live)