Four tickets per booking...

Swine_Glasto2014

8 minutes ago, bigfurbdogg said:

I think they should limit it to half a ticket, so you have to get through twice to get your ticket, 4 times for 2, 8 times for 4 etc. 

Nice trip to Wembley for everyone with 1/2 a ticket at the Glastonbury Ticket Play off final 2017. 

Just a money making scheme in my eyes

6 hours ago, musky said:

Not yet. It's probably the 2nd but may be the 9th. It depends on how important the coach sale falling in September is for them, as it's possible this will have implications for the VAT payment date. 

I thought 9th was ruled out so as not to have the sale on the same day as the Festival Run?

3 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

The reason see tickets say they don't anything about when sales are or how many tickets will be in secret sales etc is because they don't. Anyone who sells tickets on see gets their own Client login & can create their own sales pages & glasto is no different. glasto could sell them now & see tickets wouldn't know it was coming 

i imagine they do however keep in close contact because of demand and server loads etc where as most of their clients can just crack on 

I would have thought a major event like Glastonbury has something a little more bespoke in place.

On 5 September 2016 at 0:07 PM, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Quite a few of our usual ticket gang are going away that weekend too..

Unless they're all going rural, that could turn out to be a good thing. My mate, who I rely on to be sharp every year (because the rest of our gang aren't) decided he'd book a trip to Cape Verde. I was quite peeved until he bagged our tickets within the first 5 mins from a computer in the hotel he was staying at