Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right my Royal Mail tracker is now working and it says something along the lines of 'if you've paid for delivery on a Saturday they'll be delivered tomorrow if not Monday'. To save me having a wasted day waiting anyone know if seetickets stump up for Sat delivery (I should bloody hope they do given the booking fees!).

1 hour ago, Splatt said:

Right my Royal Mail tracker is now working and it says something along the lines of 'if you've paid for delivery on a Saturday they'll be delivered tomorrow if not Monday'. To save me having a wasted day waiting anyone know if seetickets stump up for Sat delivery (I should bloody hope they do given the booking fees!).

Mine arrived on a Saturday. Despatched on the Thursday. No 'special' arrangements made.

I bought a parking ticket (on its own) and they've still not got any in stock! Could they be waiting until all the tickets have been sent incase anyone amends their order to add one? Starting to worry! Although I know it's nothing compared to you unfortunate folk who haven't even been sent an email yet! 

5 hours ago, siblin said:

Save for checking the drawer you've kept them in every hour or so.. 

Don't say that, I'm away from home this weekend, I'll now worry that my safe place isn't safe enough in case we get burgled.  See you at the meet on Wed? I'll buy you a few scoops again!!!

Edited by moheetoes

13 hours ago, moheetoes said:

Don't say that, I'm away from home this weekend, I'll now worry that my safe place isn't safe enough in case we get burgled.  See you at the meet on Wed? I'll buy you a few scoops again!!!

Hopefully :). I have the girlfriend in tow this year so in that scenario of having to agree what we do.  "You want to go meet people from an online forum?" Should be an interesting conversation

speaking of which and back on topic.  My girlfriend slept through the postman whilst I was out running :(. Have to wait until Monday now!

On 6/11/2016 at 11:24 AM, siblin said:

speaking of which and back on topic.  My girlfriend slept through the postman whilst I was out running :(. Have to wait until Monday now!

So I went to the post depot this morning to collect, and they can't find them :(  They're going to do an audit after 1pm to try and locate, but its very worrying.

I know if they get lost people say i should be able to get a replacement (as they have not been signed for), but has anyone had first hand experience of this?  I'm terrified they'll just try to refund me

21 minutes ago, siblin said:

So I went to the post depot this morning to collect, and they can't find them :(  They're going to do an audit after 1pm to try and locate, but its very worrying.

I know if they get lost people say i should be able to get a replacement (as they have not been signed for), but has anyone had first hand experience of this?  I'm terrified they'll just try to refund me

Bollox, I hope they turn up. As far as I can gather its seetix responsibility to get them delivered to you, if not located after 1pm audit, I'd get in touch with see also, it must be their responsibility to take up with post office.

I'm sure others will be along to advise also.

Fingers crossed for you today.

26 minutes ago, siblin said:

The same happened to me and they found them at the sorting office after two days of searching.

Fingers crossed for you. See will issue a replacement but only if the sorting office has lost them as they were going to do so for me.