I GOT A RESALE TICKET!!!!!!!

thenavyone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the confirmation email. 

Does your coach departure time matter? I thought it was subject to change and you only found out later what time your coach was.

Clicked blindly so the resale ticket i just got departs at 6am from London on the Thursday and comes back at 7am

Just now, aforest said:

Does your coach departure time matter? I thought it was subject to change and you only found out later what time your coach was.

Clicked blindly so the resale ticket i just got departs at 6am from London on the Thursday and comes back at 7am

If you picked a time then that's your time, most other locations are allocated later on.  7am is early, but you'll be home and sleeping so it can be a good thing :)

8 minutes ago, aforest said:

From London you pick your coach times. So you will have to get the 6am coach out.

Although its usually a bit more of a free for all on the return leg.

Edited by richy24

22 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

1 ticket purchased with coach from Liverpool. Wanted Manchester ideally but a ticket is a ticket! 

Well chuffed!

Got the same here! Travelling on the Thursday. Such a nerve racking experience haha!

Has anyone got a confirmation email yet? Need it to make sure I know it's real!

7 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

If you picked a time then that's your time, most other locations are allocated later on.  7am is early, but you'll be home and sleeping so it can be a good thing :)

My coaches are at 2pm & 3pm. Should have checked that in advance, early start for my friend but beggars can't be choosers