Brad2434

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I realise you're joking buuuuut it's not actually cultural appropriation yo.

There's enough debate on weather or not it is, to make her an apoth for wearing it. Also she got previous with the Native American headdress.

19 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If they've booked Vince Staples and not .Paak it tells us that Glasto is more about that old north Long Beach than that sunny Malibu shit.

And that's pretty telling.

I've been to Long Beach, I've been to Malibu,

I've been a miner for a heart of Gold.

I'll have to check him out, thanks for posting.

in 2010 my redheaded other was close to collapsing after a long walk so we stopped at the edge of West Holts at a juice stand. Brother Ali who I'd never heard of at the time was playing and it was one of those 'I've discovered some new music' moments. We stayed for the whole of his set. One of my favourite Glastonbury memories.

Shaun.

Edited by MilkyJoe

On 20/04/2016 at 7:10 AM, MilkyJoe said:

I'll have to check him out, thanks for posting.

in 2010 my redheaded other was close to collapsing after a long walk so we stopped at the edge of West Holts at a juice stand. Brother Ali who I'd never heard of at the time was playing and it was one of those 'I've discovered some new music' moments. We stayed for the whole of his set. One of my favourite Glastonbury memories.

Shaun.

Me and my girlfriend saw that set, was decent from what i can remember, although the crowd was tiny. He's an albino so was struggling with the sun. He also bought out a pretty good beat boxer.

16 minutes ago, Gingerpops said:

By no means certain of this but a mate of mine knows his manager and said she's been told he isn't playing this year. Hope it isn't the case, as mentioned mid afternoon West Holts would be ideal but seems like we might be missing out.

That sucks. As much as I hope they're misinformed, I don't see why they would be. There'll be a next year though, given how hot a property he is now.

It would be awfully cruel for him to be in the country around G period and not play, especially with the Glasgow date coming too soon for me to justify another  trip up there.

He got Dre and Kendrick up at Coachella last night for a bit, though they didn't appear to play anything off Compton.