Funny things overheard at the festival

MichaelsBeard

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard someone walking between the other stage towards the pyramid, with his flag up saying "Glastonbury is all about the Pyramid stage"

I guess all that time I spent in the craft and healing fields, and any of the other stages was an absolute waste of time then!

I also bought a raffle ticket off a man to try and win an imaginary dog, but I don't think I won :(

"You tell me where in the Koran it says I can't take Charlie?!" An Islamic man to his friend.

"We can just start with a bum?" Some lad to his girlfriend when she was questioning the hygenie of having sex on the final night.

"You're just a shit Dalai Lama" chanted to the Bishop of Bath while he was doing a speech on the Pyramid straight after Lionel.

*During I Can See For Miles by The Who* "Good for you, I can't see fuck all mate!"

during Mothership they brought a guy on stage who was wearing a massive fish costume and danced about for a song.

Lad next to me turned to his mate and said "I think I've smoked too much". Other bloke agreed and they left. They previously looked liked they'd been having a brilliant time. Timing may have been coincidence but I'm convinced the fish costume guy on stage scared them away,

Stood just over from the urinals at the back on the left hand side. Where you with a group of about 5 out your trolley on Mandy?

Ahh wasn't me then! Was at the back of front circle. Hay fever played up ridiculously bad and I couldn't open my left eye from about 4pm, so genuinely couldn't see a thing! 

Not funny really, more touching. Middle aged bloke on Sunday, near Acoustic, just after Pride had finished in the Pilton Palais:

'Bloody hell, that film... it just... it was... I've just CRIED. All the way through a FILM.' His mates just look at him, then look and each other, then say 'Let's go and get a beer then, come on'.