NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

35 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Good luck lucy

just bought a pint in the Irish bar in Copenhagen airport. Paid in euros but change in Danish. So the question is do I use the change to buy one more pint or save the coins for next year when I come back?

It would be rude not to try one more 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Good luck lucy

just bought a pint in the Irish bar in Copenhagen airport. Paid in euros but change in Danish. So the question is do I use the change to buy one more pint or save the coins for next year when I come back?

Ask a silly question..................................

10 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Morning all :) 

Just been browsing the rumour threads, and I've decided I'd like Will Smith to play, maybe Friday afternoon, when they tend to have   'classic' hip hop acts like Snoop, Wu Tang, De la Soul etc. I just think that being a part of an 80,000 strong pissed-up crowd bouncing around to 'Boom! Shake the room' as if it's 1993 again, cannot fail to have a positive effect on my life. 

I am soooooooo there.  An entire crowd dancing to Fresh Prince like they are Carlton - brilliant!

6 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Hello! Just popping in for a quickie (oo-er) as I shall be out of action for a couple of days while I have my biopsy. Please send healing/positive thoughts!! 

Hope you all have a good weekend, and please have a drink or 6 for me, I can't for a while! xxx

Good luck Lucy!

im a celeb ...tis all kicking off lol the only celeb reality thing i watch.hope chris wins btw

on another note you ever have that feeling where you want and should go out to some thing but you just cant for wot ever reason and its making you feel bad well thats how i feel ....

13 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

That's great news oneeye. Definitely a reason to celebrate.

last day in Sweden then a quick hop to Denmark and an evening flight to Dublin.

is it Friday yet?

Dublin you say??? Is one possibly free for a meet up for a drinking?? 

13 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

That's great news oneeye. Definitely a reason to celebrate.

last day in Sweden then a quick hop to Denmark and an evening flight to Dublin.

is it Friday yet?

Dublin you say??? Is one possibly free for a meet up for a drinking?? 

Morning all

All the best Lucy x lots of positive healing thoughts coming your way

Afternoon off today for works Christmas lunch ( seems really early ) ... Must be good, must be good, must be good

Then tomorrow ou at a friends girlies cocktail party, she's cooking main course, but we,re all taking nibbles of mini deserts that need to be inspired from childhood but 'pimped up '

any ideas ?

im thinking layered angel delights in cocktail glasses with edible glitter and a hidden raspberry, or a cheese and onion hedgehog with posh cheese and balsamic onions ..... Any other ideas ? 

FF

x

13 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Morning all

All the best Lucy x lots of positive healing thoughts coming your way

Afternoon off today for works Christmas lunch ( seems really early ) ... Must be good, must be good, must be good

Then tomorrow ou at a friends girlies cocktail party, she's cooking main course, but we,re all taking nibbles of mini deserts that need to be inspired from childhood but 'pimped up '

any ideas ?

im thinking layered angel delights in cocktail glasses with edible glitter and a hidden raspberry, or a cheese and onion hedgehog with posh cheese and balsamic onions ..... Any other ideas ? 

FF

x

Vodka jelly, obviously! :) 

2 minutes ago, mattyc1965 said:

Black Friday Calendar offer

Normally £5 each

Today only £0.01 plus handling fee*

*Handling Fee £4.99

So your going to pay someone £4.99 to handle something they've bought for a penny?

If thats the case i'll have 6000 please