There are some horrible people out there

Blueberry

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming it's about EE's death threats?

Sickening, pathetic individuals who no doubt have been nowhere near the Glastonbury festival site. Probably outraged they won't be able to watch a Saturday night headliner they want from their armchairs. Low lives with no worth whatsoever

We live in the age of the keyboard warrior.
Cowardly c**ts who sit behind screens and try to make up for their own pathetic shortcomings by trolling and abusing others.

Social media, like any society, has its fair share of scum.

In the case of online sites, it's often pubescent reprobates with the social skills of a honey badger.

I doubt Emily was too bothered (or at least I hope that's the case).

Cowardly c**ts who sit behind screens and try to make up for their own pathetic shortcomings by trolling and abusing others.

In the case of online sites, it's often pubescent reprobates with the social skills of a honey badger.

This. It'll just be some sad twats with nothing better to do, sadly Twitter is awash with this sort of shite.

I think it would have been less of a big deal if Kanye West wasn't announced first.

Next to 2 more "acceptable" headliners (The Foos and The Who) it doesn't seem like much of a big deal now. But at the time some of the more impressionable people were probably thinking: "Christ, it's gonna be Kanye, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber headlining! NOOOOO!".

I think it would have been less of a big deal if Kanye West wasn't announced first.

Next to 2 more "acceptable" headliners (The Foos and The Who) it doesn't seem like much of a big deal now. But at the time some of the more impressionable people were probably thinking: "Christ, it's gonna be Kanye, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber headlining! NOOOOO!".

Kanye wasn't the first...

Yeah Kayne was second, and he's the best headliner.

The Foo's play every festival known to man for the past 20 years, seriously if you like the Foo Fighters and haven't seen them live what are you doing with your life?

The Who are a bunch of old men who haven't made an album for interest for 40 years and played the festival quite recently.

Kayne was a coup and anyone who thinks otherwise is probably some who doesn't go to festivals or gigs yet thinks glastonbury is about white boys with guitars.

I think that's a common misconception. It's more likely to be some loudmouths on Twitter with a thousand followers that don't realise the severity of saying "ughh go kill yourself rn" on social media or something than some stereotypical basement dweller.