There are some horrible people out there

Blueberry

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, he got a refund when Emily defended her choice of booking.

When I asked him if he'd like Coldplay his response was very similar to that of Kanye - (Personally I don't see why people think its because Kanye is black.... And just because someone doesn't like Kanye, it doesn't mean they MUST like Coldplay.)

Also, he DID try to cancel the petition, and even wrote an open letter to Emily explaining that the joke went too far, but on doing this, he received threats from the haterz.

Last I heard, he booked a bed at the RnL Hotel, citing Libertines, Metallica, Royal Blood, and Frank Turner, as "the making of a good weekend"

When I asked him if he'd like Coldplay his response was very similar to that of Kanye - (Personally I don't see why people think its because Kanye is black.... And just because someone doesn't like Kanye, it doesn't mean they MUST like Coldplay.)

Well in that case he probably ought not to suggest any 'rock band' (which could very broadly include Coldplay) should replace Kanye then, should he?

The weird thing is, Glastonbury is far from a rock festival. I'm sure he'll have a much better time at Reading, particularly if he's the sort who would prefer to stop in a hotel than spend time actually at the festival and just wants to go into the arena for a few hours each day. Glastonbury is absolutely nothing like that experience.

Why would you do that to yourself

Originally because I was curious if he'd try and explain his actions (he hasn't) and to see the top #banter he was receiving (he did not take it very well) and now his account is private so I don't want to unfollow because then I can't refollow without him approving of it.

It's a bit of a goldmine though, the other day he tweeted scouting for girls alluding to them as rock stars.