Gig tickets bought on the back of a Glasto performance

Guest plaskins

I really enjoyed Metronomy at Williams Green this year that I have bought a ticket to see them in Manchester. I didn't really get them or know much of them pre-fresival, despite giving them a few listens. They were very good live.

I will also keep an eye out for JJ Rosa and Cate Le Bon gigs in the area.

Anyone here caught a new band bug following the festival?

Hubby has bought John Grant tickets.

I'll probably get St Vincent tickets too, but that's because I DIDN'T see her!

I too bought john grant tickets - didn't see him it heard from peeps that did and after watching Iplayer felt I needed to see more

I've more bought tickets for ones I missed or had already bought tickets for ones to clear up clashes for me.

Going to see Little Dragon, St Vincent & The War On Drugs because I didn't get to see them. Bought Beth Orton tickets to avoid the clash. She played the week after Glastonbury. She was fantastic but did have the strangest support I've ever seen.

Also booked John Grant and Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott but have seen them both before and had every intention of seeing them again.

Plaskins - Cate Le Bon is playing Gorilla in Manchester on Friday 12th September.

Hubby has bought John Grant tickets.

I'll probably get St Vincent tickets too, but that's because I DIDN'T see her!

In a 'reverse the streams' kind of way, I'd already bought John Grant and St Vincent tickets, so didn't go and see either of them at Glastonbury.

However, will be up for any gigs by Tune-Yards and Lee Thompson Ska Orchestra on the back of 2014.

have been umming and aahing about Kate Tempest's tour as already got loads of gigs for November and a bit broke but she was ace. Decided to go ahead and get them this morning and it looks like it's sold out. That'll teach me to be indecisive.

I've bought tickets for St Vincent in October at the Roundhouse in Camden on the Saturday, really looking forward to that, though I doubt i'll get so near the front as I was in the Park :)

We are gutted that the two dates for Vintage Trouble in Islington are Sold out, so wanted to see them at Glasto to be deprived by the bloody weather!

I might go to see Little Dragon at Brixton if I have enough money and its not sold out be the time I do!

Royal Blood... It's gone from a flickering flame of interest to the great fire of London. I am OBSESSED. I've convinced my mates to come see them at Rough Trade, and I'll be seeing them as much as I see Kasabian/Miles Kane/Drenge (WHICH IS LOTS)

So obsessed, that I even made a website dedicated to them.... http://royalbloodband.blogspot.co.uk/

Should they just apply for the restraining order now?

Crystal Fighters are playing Lovebox on Saturday, not even far from where I live, I was soooo tempted.

But I can't figure out what time they are on. And I would like to take my young one (he loves them too), but it is likely to rain heavily and I can't stand waiting in the rain with him for hours, plus there's not much else on the line up I really want to see. Ah well.

Might give Royal Blood, St Vincent and London Grammar a go, because I didn't get to see them.

Just got tickets to see Robert Plant at the Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza.

Going to spends a couple of days there too and actually see Glastonbury town, go up the tor and maybe even have a wander round the empty festival site.