Libertines at Glasto any chance?

Guest macaloon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was talked about in a thread the other day on here. General consensus was that if this reunion is all about money either Glastonbury couldn't afford them or BST will have paid them so much they will have made them exclusive.

Would love it to happen though.

Edited by Likelylad1

I don't technically see a reason why this wouldn't happen if they sell out Hyde Park - they seem to like the festival and will need to warm up somewhere and i cant imagine they made much money from the Forum gigs (unless its bigger than I think), so an Other stage slot or something would give at least a reasonable size crowd to get the live show honed for the next week.

But as it wont sell out THAT quickly i cant see it.

Edited by efcfanwirral

I don't technically see a reason why this wouldn't happen if they sell out Hyde Park - they seem to like the festival and will need to warm up somewhere and i cant imagine they made much money from the Forum gigs (unless its bigger than I think), so an Other stage slot or something would give at least a reasonable size crowd to get the live show honed for the next week.

But as it wont sell out THAT quickly i cant see it.

Not at £65.

Listen to the radio, and everything, Libertines are barely getting a sniff, all about an Oasis reform. So no chance of it selling out for me, Oasis have just ruined it for the Libertines.

By all means, if they're doing that badly in the sales department, a move like Beady Eye in 2013, wouldn't be the least bit surprising.

And then deleted it 'cause either they're wrong, or seetickets are. And although making a decision out of who I trust more out of seetickets or the enemy was one of the harder decisions in life, i plumped for the ones who have excelled at their profession and become multimillionaires out of it.

http://www.seetickets.com/event/the-libertines/hyde-park/788144

I have recently chatted with every person who has bought a UK gig ticket in the last twelve months and can confirm there are exactly three more people wanting to pay an as yet undisclosed amount than there are tickets available. Given these people's various plans over the coming week, I can confirm it will sell out by 1:37 exactly on Thursday.

Edited by TheGreenDropsRule

I have recently chatted with every person who has bought a UK gig ticket in the last twelve months and can confirm there are exactly three more people wanting to pay an as yet undisclosed amount than there are tickets available. Given these people's various plans over the coming week, I can confirm it will sell out by 1:37 exactly on Thursday.