Could The Libertines play?

Guest kidsfears

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is though that glasto don't pay the big bucks. If they've been offered for example a.million for Hyde park. If glasto offered them 100k they would perhaps rather do one big show for a million rather than 2 that would work out at 550k each

Ah right, that rings a bell. Thought it might have been something more serious.

As an aside will the Libs definitely headline Hyde Park? Someone on another site was speculating that they could be a support act to someone else, which is how it was at R&L despite them overshadowing AF.

Reports are now saying Carl has confirmed this and the date is July 5th in Hyde Park

reports i'm hearing suggest that's not true.

I'm far from sure there's anything to it from what's dripping thru to me (which isn't nothing, just to be clear), but if it is then that should be known before the end of the week.

It's certainly occurred to me that hyde park might have two shows to fill, because they've been hoping to get someone but that small purple pillock has said no.

I'm far from sure there's anything to it from what's dripping thru to me (which isn't nothing, just to be clear), but if it is then that should be known before the end of the week.

It's certainly occurred to me that hyde park might have two shows to fill, because they've been hoping to get someone but that small purple pillock has said no.