Lineup 2015

kaosmark2

Gutted Adam Buxton is Leeds only. Is this a legit poster, assume so, anyway they've spelled Abandonman wrong.

They should bring back obscure Chelsea footballers to these posters, those were the days. (I may be the only person who remembers them though as I am both old and a chelsea fan).

Why did they do that? I remember them having Gael Kakuta on one of them; apparently Frank Lampards on an even older one.

Did they have any reason for putting their names on it, cos I can't picture Frank Lampard there with an acoustic guitar going on "anyway, this is Wonderwall..."

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

I think the booker was a big fan and liked to see if anyone was paying attention. I believe Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Albert Ferrer and Carlo Cudicini were on them.

fair do's

What is the Dance To The Radio stage? Was it on last year? Because if so, I didn't go. If it means I can watch PABH on the Thursday night though then that's awesome :D

BBC Introducing. I was going to see Honeyblood last year but I went to meet my mate who was just arriving and didn't know what he was doing. Anyway it does make up for them pulling out last year but it is going to be really busy. I'd be tempted to just move it to the FR stage if they could

BBC Introducing. I was going to see Honeyblood last year but I went to meet my mate who was just arriving and didn't know what he was doing. Anyway it does make up for them pulling out last year but it is going to be really busy. I'd be tempted to just move it to the FR stage if they could

Dance to the radio worked quite nicely with Superfood, Honeyblood & Toy last year. Will probably be a fair bit  busier for PABH this year like you say. Still gutted I missed out of them last year

Bit gutted Allusondrugs didn't make it on, hopefully they'll be on the intro across the weekend. RedFaces are very good for those of you who like indie/britpop

Cool fact about me so I seem rate cool to you guys: I booked them on one of their first proper gigs

The singer is like 15 but they are fantastic

Bit gutted Allusondrugs didn't make it on, hopefully they'll be on the intro across the weekend. RedFaces are very good for those of you who like indie/britpop

Cool fact about me so I seem rate cool to you guys: I booked them on one of their first proper gigs

The singer is like 15 but they are fantastic

I've seen them twice this year. Yeah they are pretty good. I booked a hair appointment once, do I win?

Mastodon certainly wasn't worth you making that decision! ;P

You are clearly deranged. Book yourself into a psychiatric clinic ASAP.

Yeah Allusondrugs are one of the best live acts in the country

I wouldn't go that far but they certainly try hard, have charisma and engage the audience. I hope they never lose it, some bands do. People still rave on about how great Kasabian are live. I reckon they are pale reflections of their former selves.

The Prodigy are still way too big to be NME headliners, that tent would be beyond dangerous. Subbing the Main Stage would be the best slot for them, I think.

Yup, I'd have them down for R&L sub and Glasto Other Stage headers but as they didn't end up at V this year which I'll believe lucky in that they were down to then they could nick them. They can also offer than extra bit of darkness having a 2nd outdoor stage. I'd love to see The Prodigy at Glasto but they'd likely clash with a header I want to see elsewhere so I'm all for duff headers haha.