WWE

lharris92

Yeah I saw that interview but still feel like they should have allowed him at least one WWE singles win.

Kane is definitely on team Taker. Given the severity of Sting's injury though, I don't know if we'll get ever get that dream match.

Sting has the neck thing that Edge and Austin had. Angle too. Limited shelf life once you get it but they can work through it.

Bryan is due to return soon surely. With Cena and Orton off and Lesnar seemingly done for the year they'll need someone else to step in. Or they may just let the newer guys step up to the main event full time. Reigns, Wyatt etc.

He headlined with an established star. I have no doubts a shield member could also headline (and they did this year) against one of the established stars. I just don't think they would trust the combination could draw.

As above, looks like they might have to now.

Edited by The Nal

Sting has the neck thing that Edge and Austin had. Angle too. Limited shelf life once you get it but they can work through it.

Bryan is due to return soon surely. With Cena and Orton off and Lesnar seemingly done for the year they'll need someone else to step in. Or they may just let the newer guys step up to the main event full time. Reigns, Wyatt etc.

As above, looks like they might have to now.

I have never said a member of the shield couldn't headline, I said I thought they would need a bigger star with them to sell the event. 

This current Wyatt abduction angle is by the far the best thing wwe have doing in a long time. This is the sort of thingThe Wyatt Family should've been doing from the start instead of wasting essentially two years of Bray and breaking them up.

Yeah the family breaking up was just weird, the problem was there was no build up or aftermath to it and then it seemed like well that didn't work wo let's get them backtogether. They haven't even explained or pointed out Rowan is back with them.

Yeah the family breaking up was just weird, the problem was there was no build up or aftermath to it and then it seemed like well that didn't work wo let's get them backtogether. They haven't even explained or pointed out Rowan is back with them.

They won't explain it and don't really need to. Same with the numerous heel/face switches we see on a regular basis, we just have to accept that is what wwe are doing and imagine it never happened.

Undertaker, Cena and Brock could all headline Mania. The Rock if he returned. Ratings are poor because of a poor weekly product. But there are guys they can wheel out for the big occaision.

They've had all those guys on the Raw plus the likes of Flair and Stone Cold and the ratings were still low.

They've had all those guys on the Raw plus the likes of Flair and Stone Cold and the ratings were still low.

I would argue there is a difference between making an appearance on raw and headlining mania. However it's the perception of vince that's what matters. Looking at the matches he has chosen to close wrestlemania through history, nothing suggests he is likely to gamble without one of those huge stars.

I would argue there is a difference between making an appearance on raw and headlining mania. However it's the perception of vince that's what matters. Looking at the matches he has chosen to close wrestlemania through history, nothing suggests he is likely to gamble without one of those huge stars.

Yep, one is free and they still can't generate intrest.

I'm going to assume you're being deliberately ignorant on the differences here.

As much as people want to believe just adding the Rock or Sting will make everything ok it wont, a shit product still equates to a shit ppv.

Also Hogan's WCW contract has been leaked... http://uk.complex.com/sports/2015/10/hulk-hogan-1998-wcw-contract

Edited by jump

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/the-undertaker-making-rare-smackdown-appearance/

Ive got tickets for Raw, I'm going to cry if he's not there and it is only Smackdown he appears at. 

Last time this was the case he was scheduled for smackdown but ended up on Raw as well.

When he got beaten down by the shield.

cant see anything other than Brock v Rock. 

They hinted at it a couple of years ago - during the Brock/HHH feud (when Lesnar smashed up HHH office at WWE hq and there was a picture of Rock on the wall) - they obviously had plans but put it on the back burner. Cant see why they wouldn't reignite them.

Is taker in every PPV or something these days? Is it his farewell run?

Might be a blessing in disguise if Sting/Taker cant happen. The build up would be monstrous and the match would most probably fall short, although their ring presence and showmanship could save it.

Edit: Also got to add that I too thoroughly enjoyed Hell in a Cell. Probably the best Lesnar match he's had since his return imo. and I felt like it was early 2000s again, which cant be a bad thing - and the match finish made sense which is always nice.

Edited by mjsell