WWE

lharris92

Its possible the plan was for him to win the rumble and fight for the world title. However I also think it's possible he would have ended up winning some multi man match like Daniel Bryan did last year.

That's assuming he had lost the belt by then and Bryan was different as he wasn't apart of the show for so long plus they were also worried about his health which in hindsight they were correct about.

He was the champ for 9ish months, they must of had something planned for him it'd be a waste of the last year if they didn't.

I think the original plan was to keep the strap on him for sure. I'm still sticking to the belief that they would want Reigns to win his first title in front of the largest attendance in WWE history. I don't think he gets his hands on it just yet.

Cena, Orton and now Rollins out too. Wow, they're running pretty thin on the ground now aren't they. 

I'm not sure who wins the title on the night now though. I was leaning towards Reigns taking the title from Rollins at SS anyway, but now I'm not so sure, I think it would be a little too obvious. I'd like to see Ambrose get given the chance. Even if it's just for a month or two. Have him vs. Reigns in the final of the tournament at SS and have Dean turn heel by cheating to win. 

Regardless, with Rollins now out, I'm expecting Reigns vs. Cena for the title at Mania now. I'm not sure how we will get to that match, but you watch, it will happen. A proper passing of the torch moment. 

I'm expecting Reigns vs. Cena for the title at Mania now. I'm not sure how we will get to that match, but you watch, it will happen. A proper passing of the torch moment. 

I've been calling for this for awhile. Not necessarily at WM, but it's definitely THE way to get Roman over. Force the audience to pick from the two most hated baby faces in the game. Maybe the Cena-haters will hate him more than they do Roman. Or maybe they just boo them both.

On another note, don't count out Daniel Bryan.

I've been calling for this for awhile. Not necessarily at WM, but it's definitely THE way to get Roman over. Force the audience to pick from the two most hated baby faces in the game. Maybe the Cena-haters will hate him more than they do Roman. Or maybe they just boo them both.

On another note, don't count out Daniel Bryan.

Exactly. Personally I think that they would put on a very good match, too. 

I can't see it happening, but just imagine if Bryan returns at Survivor Series and wins the tournament. If they can pass him fit, that is the ideal way to make up for the lack of top star power. 

Back to Rollins though, his return pop (whenever that will be) will be HUGE. As much as he is a heel, people love him. I think he will be an instant face upon his return, especially if he comes after Reigns for title he never lost. 

I think the original plan was to keep the strap on him for sure.

I think the plan was for him to drop the belt to reigns at survivor series. If not he would have dropped it at the rumble, I think they were running out of ideas for his title reign, assuming they had any to begin with!

I can't see it happening, but just imagine if Bryan returns at Survivor Series and wins the tournament. If they can pass him fit, that is the ideal way to make up for the lack of top star power. 

Back to Rollins though, his return pop (whenever that will be) will be HUGE. 

They may rush him back, but there's no way they are risking putting the title on him, with all the other absentees

I'm not sure who wins the title on the night now though. I was leaning towards Reigns taking the title from Rollins at SS anyway, but now I'm not so sure, I think it would be a little too obvious. I'd like to see Ambrose get given the chance. Even if it's just for a month or two. Have him vs. Reigns in the final of the tournament at SS and have Dean turn heel by cheating to win. 

I think giving ambrose the title would be a huge mistake. I personally don't think they built up Rollins enough to give him a 9 month title reign, I think if they put the belt on ambrose it would be worse.

Fantasy booking time. 

What I would like to see is for Rollins to come out on RAW on Monday to tell everyone about his injury and that he will have to relinquish the title, and then for Triple H and Steph to come out and say that at the end of the night they are going to have a 'tribute to Seth Rollins' ceremony where he will officially hand over the championship ready for the tournament to crown a new champion at Survivor Series. But don't worry, in 6-9 months time when Seth returns, he will be the first in line to face whoever is champion at that time. They never gave Bryan that opportunity when he had to give the title up because of an injury, but they're going to look after Seth because he is their guy and 'the man'. 

Come the end of the night and the ceremony, Rollins is in the ring with The Authority who show a video package of his title reign. At the end of it, Seth is about to hand the title over, when Sheamus' music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with a referee, briefcase in hand. Triple H and Steph get out of the ring and the announcement is made, Sheamus is cashing in. Sheamus beats Seth down, waits for him to get up, Brogue Kick, 1, 2, 3 new champ. Show ends with Sheamus standing at the top of the ramp, title aloft. 

So now we are at Survivor Series and the tournament is changed to a no.1 contenders tournament. Reigns protests saying that since he was scheduled to face Seth, he should automatically get to face Sheamus for the title, but The Authority have none of it and say that he will have to 'overcome the odds' if he wants a shot at Sheamus. Reigns comes out of the tournament on top and the main event is set. Reigns wins the title from Sheamus after a hard hitting match and is celebrating in the ring when Dean Ambrose runs out to celebrate with him, because everyone knows that they are 'brothers'. After a couple of minutes of playing to the crowd, Ambrose and Reigns hug it out, only for Dean to low blow Reigns and hit him with Dirty Deeds. The PPV ends with Reigns laid out in the ring, and Ambrose walking up the ramp without looking back.

Edited by Andre91

I had tickets for this RAW but had to sell them last week as I had to cover someone at work, but after Seth's injury I didn't feel too much like going anyway. 

But I think it was a decent enough RAW. Crowd went ballistic for New Day which is awesome. The tournament left me feeling a little flat though. Reigns vs. Big Slow AGAIN!? Kalisto and Titus being in a tournament for the top title in the business? It just highlights the absolute lack of star power they have at the moment. 

It will obviously end with Reigns vs. Ambrose with one of them turning heel. 

On 11/10/2015, 10:55:12, Andre91 said:

I had tickets for this RAW but had to sell them last week as I had to cover someone at work, but after Seth's injury I didn't feel too much like going anyway. 

But I think it was a decent enough RAW. Crowd went ballistic for New Day which is awesome. The tournament left me feeling a little flat though. Reigns vs. Big Slow AGAIN!? Kalisto and Titus being in a tournament for the top title in the business? It just highlights the absolute lack of star power they have at the moment. 

It will obviously end with Reigns vs. Ambrose with one of them turning heel. 

The crowd was a lot louder, its a shame they dubbed over the majority of it. Reigns got booed ridiculously like honestly worse than any else

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura announced for Wrestle Kingdom 10 (New Japan's Wrestlemania). January 4th at the Tokyo Dome. I have been wanting to see this match for a long time, they are my two favourite wrestlers in the world and I love how their paths never crossed once in the 2 years AJ has been in Japan, makes it all the more special. 

59 minutes ago, jonesjupiter said:

Adding someone like Ryback and Cesaro would be pointless and completely strip the match of 'mystique'.

I think they idea was for the Brothers of Destruction to have one last go around, with it most likely setting up Taker's WM opponent.

Agreed, to me it would look a little forced shoe horning the 2 of them in.  To me it makes sense that the characters of Taker and Kane would want to go it alone.

1 hour ago, jonesjupiter said:

Adding someone like Ryback and Cesaro would be pointless and completely strip the match of 'mystique'.

I think they idea was for the Brothers of Destruction to have one last go around, with it most likely setting up Taker's WM opponent.

Unless it was Ambrose and Orton who were feuding with the Wyatts til Orton's injury scrapped the storyline.