WWE

lharris92

So much talent they could use in PWG especially.

Do you watch PWG?

I have never watched it but ordered BOLA 2015 Night 1 on dvd as I keep hearing how good that promotion is and have been wanting to check it out for a while. Will no doubt order the rest of the nights if it lives up to my expectations, i'm sure it will.

Do you watch PWG?

I have never watched it but ordered BOLA 2015 Night 1 on dvd as I keep hearing how good that promotion is and have been wanting to check it out for a while. Will no doubt order the rest of the nights if it lives up to my expectations, i'm sure it will.

I watch the previews on youtube and that tells me enough about how good it is. Check it out!

TNA could totally remodel their roster with new stars, NXT don't exactly pay much for their stars. Even from the UK scene you could take Jimmy Havoc, Tommy End, Will Ospreay, Flash Morgan Webster and the Hooligans thats just off the top of my head. So much talent they could use in PWG especially.

TNA could remodel their business by coming over to UK more often and doing bulk tapings.

They could leave a ring etc in storage here, hell a load of talent come over all the time throughout the year to do UK indies anyway. Then pad out the roster using the UK talent, they would get bigger crowds than in US and it would all leave a better product for the viewer, they wouldn't need to do huge arenas everytime. 

JB has said he told Dixie at end of 2013/start of 2014 that TNA should move the product to the UK full time but she dismissed it. 

JB is a pretty smart guy, and he's probably right about the UK being their market, but even then, they're having their lowest ratings here for a long time, so even we're beginning to have had enough of them. Plus, the novelty of their big names would probably wear off.

Using the UK talent would work though. There's a lot of guys with a decent fanbase here now.

Yes but it wouldn't need to be 18k 

They could pull regular 1-2k I think though, they did a show at the weekend with Kurt Angle v Eric Young and they got about 200 fans. Thats shocking, US wrestling fans are shit, theres loads of UK indies drawing way more than 200 every month. and we are what size in the UK compared to the US population wise. Just shows how awful US wrestling fans are, Kurt Angle should be a draw no matter what company it is.

BTW Kane debuted in WWE 18 years ago today [obviously Glen Jacobs was there prior to that however] but yeah wow 18 years as a prominent character on WWE TV, that has to be a record. I don't think Undertaker has that as he's been off TV for such long periods.

Edited by luckysalt

BTW Kane debuted in WWE 18 years ago today [obviously Glen Jacobs was there prior to that however] but yeah wow 18 years as a prominent character on WWE TV, that has to be a record. I don't think Undertaker has that as he's been off TV for such long periods.

Kane for HOF some time?

All three stages of the BOLA arrived today. :D Definitely going to power through them.

I ended up ordering night 2 and the final stage after posting in here saying I bought night 1. they all arrived today and I watched night 1 this afternoon. It was such an easy watch and the time just flew by. All killer no filler.

fucking brilliant.

Made a start on PWG.

Opener between Brian Cage and Aero Star is decent enough for an opener with some decent moments and a great finish.

Andrew Everett vs Biff Busick isn't great. Nice to see some character from Everett though, with some arrogance. The fans seem to enjoy it a lot more than I did.

Great stuff from Andrews and Ospreay. They're able to do this shit in their sleep though. They know each other so well.

Ricochet/Swann vs Angelico/Evans is a bit disappointing but still a lot of fun.

Trevor Lee vs Trent is pretty decent midcard stuff. The match has its moments but for the most part, it's simply fine for what it is. Also worth noting that the show has far too many reverse ranas.

Drago vs Pentagon Jr is quite good, mainly down to the intensity of it. It felt like a bit of a war which is always something worth appreciating. Great performance from Pentagon in particular. One hard bastard.

No real surprise, but Matt Sydal vs Fenix is absolutely brilliant. Both of these guys are just so slick and so polished that the match was always likely to be interesting at worst.

Mount Rushmore vs Euro Trash is the main event and you know what to expect from a six man tag of this ilk. It's the match of the night and could be a shout for match of the weekend when all is said and done. Going to take something pretty great to top it.

Edited by DomDom1984

Andrew Everett is wrestling at my local promotion later this month. Hes facing Trevor Lee

CQfr_pQWwAEE_vk.jpg

Both of them are wrestling in TNA now at the moment too. Everett looked great at BFG.

EDIT

Sorry! I clicked quote instead of EDIT ha

We got this match too

CP7UqiRWgAA2gkm.jpg

Sadly though I can't go, as im at work and can't get off :((((

Edited by luckysalt

Mount Rushmore vs Euro Trash is the main event and you know what to expect from a six man tag of this ilk. It's the match of the night and could be a shout for match of the weekend when all is said and done. Going to take something pretty great to top it.

Agree with MOTN.

Wait until Stage two, Mount Rushmore main event was the craziest thing I've seen in ages and the best match of the first two shows. Chris Hero match was brilliant too and so was Drew's match (sorry keep forgetting wrestlers names as PWG is new to me) and Sabre Jr vs Ricochet was well good. Only got the final stage to watch now.

NXT was amazing.  Sasha/Bayley topped their last match IMO, loved the story they told and how they played of the last match with some of the spots -

Bayely smashing Sasha's hand off the steps. Definite candidate for WWE match of the year. Looking forward to Asuka vs Bayley.

ICW in Dundee tonight! Will report back here on how it was.

Edited by When Jokers Attack