WWE

lharris92

Congrats to James Storm for signing with WWE.

Deserved.

I always said TNA fucked up majorly with him, home grown star was an original, got in better shape than ever, got a character over as fuck after they had no idea what to do with him, made his way to world title level, lost it a week later and buried ever since. 

He could have been THE man for TNA. I think he will make it in WWE, can't rate him highly enough. Needs to be face though.

I've watched a fair amount of wrestling this week. Finished off PWG BOLA today, amazing stuff. Thought the final stage suffered some issues with the pacing of some matches but overall still a brilliant show. Will no doubt be buying more of their dvds when I next get paid. Now about to watch that Rev Pro NJPW show.

James Storm is bang average as a singles guy. As a tag guy, he's immense.

I dunno in WWE yeah, but in TNA he had the charisma and had got his character to a place where he could have gone far, he was almost a kinda mix between Shawn Michales and Stone Cold, but without as much athletic ability. But could defo go in the ring. We all know anyway as long as you're over you can go far in the WWE, you don't need to be the best, he will be solid midcard if he gets on main roster.

One thing that has been bugging me for a while is Finn Balor. I just don't 'get' him. The quality of his matches is excellent, but I just find him extremely 'meh'. I don't know if that is because he is portraying a face, but I find him very un-charismatic and boring. I can imagine him being a bloody good heel though.

He is one person that I don't see translating well to the main roster, contrary to what most people think. From why I've read online, most expect him to be a major player for years to come when he comes up to the main roster, but I just can't see it myself.

Outside of Rollins, Reigns and Cena, the only person I can see holding the WWE Title within the next couple of years is Kevin Owens.

Ambrose isn't going to get the sustained push, and bar someone like Bryan coming back fully healthy, KO is the only one I can see stepping up.

Lesnar? I also wouldn't count out sheamus getting another run.

I personally found lesnars reign better than rollins despite him being a part time champ. He is a businessman and wwe need to make it worth his while.

When he appeared sure but Brock is booked strong regardless of him being the champ or not and it was made even worse when Heyman isn't even on for months. 

Having a champ who isn't about at all for 3 months is fucking stupid and only waters down the already thin roster.

Just got back from seeing ICW at the Koko in London,FUCK WWE!The atmosphere was great and such a great night.Was chatting to some fellow Scots who were down from the homeland and they said that it wasn't even a patch on the Scottish shows so I really wanna go back home and catch one.

Seeing GRADO in person was electric and a couple of them wrestled in the crowd which was awesome!

Edited by metallimuse

Outstanding match once again between AJ Styles and Okada  - these two have great chemistry and seem to put on a better match every time they work together. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39hugn_kazuchika-okada-vs-aj-styles-in-ryogoku-sumo-arena_sport - english commentary by Matt Striker and Kevin Kelly.

ICW only have under 200 tickets remaining for Fear and Loathing, well impressed with that, I didn't think they would sell out the SECC but looks like they are going to.

Edited by When Jokers Attack