Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Seen a man getting into a van holding a big A3 piece of paper with the FNo6 logo on it in big. Looked hot off the press. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!? Happened today, roughly 12pm, Oldham Street, Manchester. I'll have more on this story as it develops.

Early hitch-hiker.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chuffed with Hot Chip - they put on such a good show at Glasto last year. Noel Gallagher closing the main stage is a disappointment for me...won't have the magic of Chic or Grace Jones. Also sad that the Suede rumours haven't come to anything...yet.

Every year though I study the line up announcement and every year I happily miss most of the line-up because I can't tear myself away from the fun of the woods and the beach. So it doesn't really matter!

Hmmm. Looking back I enjoyed my time in the village and the woods the most last year, so this isn't the end of the world, but for £200 that is woeful. The idea of Bastille being headliners for anything is.....surprising and Noel G is going to be everywhere this summer. Just doesn't feel special at all.

£200? It's that just for a campervan pitch!I

I think this is an OK first announcement. I like Hot Chip, Noel will blast out Oasis songs and in all my time I've never seen Echo and the Bunnymen. 

Having been to Haçienda Classical last week I'm really (and I mean REALLY) looking forward to Manchester Camatara's reworking of Bowie. Especially if its after dark in the village.