1. Past hour
  2. Rock Werchter 2018

Tom odell. He's really good!
  3. Plastic Bottle Ban?

That's because we had plastic bottles filled with rough cider
  4. poll 2

That's next month's poll.
  5. Lineup 2018

You can say that again. But for a real response to Alfie's post: I think people might be ambitious to believe that the next announcement will be before the end of the month but I can't see it being later than the middle of next month. It was six weeks between day splits and stage splits posters last year, but there were many more acts last year and they would also have a lot less reason to worry about sales. This time they'll be losing customers to other festivals by the day and really can't afford to wait to try and bring them back on board - not to be too melodramatic but this could really be a catastrophic year for R+L (L in particular). Whether it's salvageable is subjective though, obviously. If it's all about the headliners and subs then I think it's time to look elsewhere. If you spend most of the time seeing smaller bands across the stages and a headliner is a bonus (or you already like the headliners) then it's definitely gonna get a lot better.
  6. Boomtown 2018

Disorder Alley?
  7. Belladrum 2018

Let me know if you're at TM and I'll get a beer with you. Alan coming through for it
  8. Belladrum 2018

Didn't know they were on. Was planning a ski trip to Alps but that may fall through so it's either Temperance Movement in Aberdeen or Tijuana Bibles in Glasgow. Decisions..................
  9. Lineup 2018

Only six more years until that 11 Plus.
  10. NOS Alive 2018

Clap your hands say yeah announced today. Not familiar with them tbh
  11. Lineup 2018

Saw them in Leeds last night and they were ok. Only played a 45 minute set which was a bit disappointing because they have plenty of material.
  12. Boomtown 2018

they're doing a stage. I posted its name in this thread somewhere (I forget now), at around the time of the first announcement.
  13. Belladrum 2018

I'll be in Aberdeen that weekend. Not missing a Maiden gig in Aberdeen. You going to Temperance Movement at the Garage next Friday ?
  14. Belladrum 2018

Talking of Maiden I just remembered they're playing the same weekend in Aberdeen. Guess where I'll be
  15. Boomtown 2018

Earache records said they have big boomtown news tomorrow, they are the label that Napalm Death and Haggard Cat are on. Perhaps more of their bands or an entire earache stage announcement is coming tomorrow.
  16. Lineup 2018

Only six more years until that 11 Plus.
  17. Parquet Courts

Yup. https://pitchfork.com/news/parquet-courts-announce-new-album-produced-by-danger-mouse-share-new-song-listen/
  18. 2018 New Music

Hey CG this is what 'upping their game' is like. Best thing they've done since 2014. Belter that.
  19. Lineup 2018

Are we giving the answer in how many sleeps?
  20. 2018 New Music

Tune from Parquet Courts! "This next ones called Freebird 2" Haha
  21. Lineup 2018

Obviously. That's how ageing works.
  22. Who would you like added in the next Announcement?

Fingers crossed Baggy Mondays will get their usual Saturday night slot....and Showhawk Duo in the Woodland at the same time as Run DMC would give me a decent alternative
  23. 2018 New Music

Man I really love this band. This is very good. One of my most looked forward to albums this year thus far and I'm all over it when they tour.
  24. 2018 New Music

Wow this is brilliant, I love them but I'm actually a little surprised how much I thoroughly enjoyed this on first listen. There's not a lot incredibly different about it to their old stuff but it's so fresh and fun, 2 big thumbs up from me, bring on the album.
  25. Today
  26. Primavera 2018

Forget what I just said, this is a better idea.
  27. Primavera 2018

They should hire a plane with a banner attached to it and fly it over Barcelona on the Afternoon prior to each set imo
  1. Load more activity