Wilderness Festival

AngryLama

7 hours ago, km9 said:

Did you have specific questions? I've been once a couple of years ago. It was OK. Not sure what else to say really 

I was just interested if there was any rumours or somewhere where people like to talk about the festival and what goes on. Just seems a bit quiet on forums/online for an established festival. Reluctantly agreed to go after no glasto due to a majority vote. I wanted 2000 trees or Nozstock 

I got to go a few years back. I don’t feel it would have much community behind it or that people would be over concerned with who was playing. (It was Nile Rogers and Bastille when I went).

Wild swimming is a big thing there. You can spend a lot of money on spa treatments etc. Pre booked sit down meals and literary/political discussions were also popular.

I've not gone back. 

Edited by ClementsMike

IMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.1f9cbde7314b6f8c520513763d02afc9.jpeg

I feel a bit like Supre posting this… is it the one? Not really. Yay for Bicep present Chroma. 

What a weak year for festivals all round really. And… even as an Audi consumer, I find this sponsorship very w*nky. 

2 hours ago, stuie said:

IMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.1f9cbde7314b6f8c520513763d02afc9.jpeg

I feel a bit like Supre posting this… is it the one? Not really. Yay for Bicep present Chroma. 

What a weak year for festivals all round really. And… even as an Audi consumer, I find this sponsorship very w*nky. 

Audi presents is terrible even for wilderness 🤣