UK Politics

kalifire

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Thanks for proving you don't read what I write - I clearly told you I had closed my account and as only account holders can see comments it is not possible.

btw - when I say stuff like that you are one of the first to then simply dismiss what I say as having no evidence..............

So I shall do the same to your comment that you provided no evidence for.

if you like. 

In the end what you said was bullshit, you got called out for it and you're having one of your hissy fits.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Thanks for proving you don't read what I write - I clearly told you I had closed my account and as only account holders can see comments it is not possible.

btw - when I say stuff like that you are one of the first to then simply dismiss what I say as having no evidence..............

So I shall do the same to your comment that you provided no evidence for.

Closed your account cause you were so disgusted at all the brown people racially abusing yousaf and then going on to support a party led by Sarwar 🤣

and also Lost who said same is true with Sunak...any evidence for this? He was the most popular politician in the country for a while, when he was dolling money out to people keeping them employed and paying for meals out etc. He hasn't shifted the polls for the tories because they damage is done, we've had a cost of living crisis, and also he is just a bit sh*t.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

if you like. 

In the end what you said was bullshit, you got called out for it and you're having one of your hissy fits.

I have backed up what I said and explained my reasons if you think that it is bullshit that is fine - but to suggest I am having a hissy fit, where do you get that from. I am not the one reverting to childish insults and choosing to ignore huge chunks of what others actually post.

I also do not have one rule for others where they have to provide evidence or get told their comments are rubbish - whereas that is how you are all too often.

Still, it is all rubbish and if anyone thinks racism is not  a huge problem in Scotland (and the rest of the UK) then they need to get pout there and talk to people effected like I do all too often.

Have fun.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

and also Lost who said same is true with Sunak...any evidence for this? He was the most popular politician in the country for a while, when he was dolling money out to people keeping them employed and paying for meals out etc. He hasn't shifted the polls for the tories because they damage is done, we've had a cost of living crisis, and also he is just a bit sh*t.

Exactly! And that doesn't mean I can't find hundreds of tweets of people racially abusing him, it just means that there are other more important factors that resulted in their demise. 

42 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

choosing to ignore huge chunks of what others actually post.

i focused on your first point which was essentially saying a key reason in Yousaf's unpopularity is racism. That has been debunked very simply.

42 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Still, it is all rubbish and if anyone thinks racism is not  a huge problem in Scotland

No one has said that. The only argument is about whether racism played a big role in the downfall of Yousaf.  Mod  Personal attack removed  

Edited by Crazyfool01
Removal of personal attack

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I said he's the same as Sunak as in the continuity candidate chosen by the party is going to decline in popularity once the damage is done and the party is falling not the same as in everyone is racist. It probably needs a candidate from a different wing to stop the decline.

4 minutes ago, lost said:

I said he's the same as Sunak as in the continuity candidate chosen by the party is going to decline in popularity once the damage is done and the party is falling not the same as in everyone is racist. It probably needs a candidate from a different wing to stop the decline.

ok, fair enough.

This Hainault attack this morning just helps the whole London is a crime ridden hellhole narrative and will be unhelpful to Khan in elections on Thursday, but probably not enough to stop him winning...the Tories really messed up with their candidate choice.

54 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

The only argument is about whether racism played a big role in the downfall of Yousaf.  

Yeah. The reason he stopped being FM was because he blew up the Brute House agreement with the Greens. Race doesnt have anything to do with it really

4 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

after Yusaf was elected there was a quick and noticeable drop off in support

as an observer, i think it might well have been cos he's a lesser politician than sturgeon, and  makes the whole snp package less appealing than it was.

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

LOL - Yes I did.

Be honest, did you choose to ignore everything else I wrote again................ and do you know that brown people can be racist against those of different skin colours/nationality than themselves?

i live in a hugely diverse area in a hugely diverse city (more than 69 languages spoken in Bristol) where the Africans, and the west Indians, have a well known often violent dislike of each other. based purely on where each is from; and white guys can often hate the also-white 'scousers'.

without wanting to get deeply  into it, do racists have grades to their racism  or are all 'brown guys' equally as hated? i'd guess they would cos whats another layer of warped to their warped brains

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

you have Galloway's lot and various corbynite independents and green supporters all united in the ultimate mission...STOP LABOUR WINNING!

which means helping the tories to win!!!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

20240430_190914.jpg

as i said a few days ago the greens playing the anti Semitism card to collect the big Muslim vote