UK Politics

kalifire

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Not sure why he needed to wait..how can anyone say it isn't racist?

I guess 10mill is a lot of money.

are labour mps stepping forwards to call corbyn out as racist? then why expect similar from the tories - looking after your own. 🙂 

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Just slightly different.

from a news management point of view its probably best to not make too many comments about it.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

yeah...something afoot? Polls aren't narrowing, if anything looking worse. Budget didn't work (they could have spent that 20bn on something more useful!). Sunak is just no good at this.

I think Sunak’s run was doomed from the start. All well and good to pin it on him, but years of Tory scandal, f**kups and f**k wits have lead to this.

21 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I think Sunak’s run was doomed from the start. All well and good to pin it on him, but years of Tory scandal, f**kups and f**k wits have lead to this.

Yep total poisoned chalice. Now depending on the results and possible tory wipeout he will go down as one of the worst PMs in history. They must be absolutely terrified of Reform, not to mention labour polling like 20 points ahead. It's wipeout territory

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Yep total poisoned chalice. Now depending on the results and possible tory wipeout he will go down as one of the worst PMs in history. They must be absolutely terrified of Reform, not to mention labour polling like 20 points ahead. It's wipeout territory

It's delicious.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I don't know...I mean he did take over a shitshow...and has had to deal with a lot more sh*t in the last 12 months..but I think a more experienced politician could have done a better job of it...Cameron even. For a while I thought Sunak was going to do well, what he did with the N Ireland windsor agreement thingy was impressive..but since then just has been stupid gaffs...things like promising to stop the boats.

2 weeks after announcing £31 million to protect MP's the Prime Minister today has now ignored totally 5 questions directly asking about the threat to "shoot her".

The pointing and laughter from the Tory benches, and the lone Reform MP is vile.

I so hope the media reports this properly as it is beyond wrong.

7 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

interesting take that 3k to get sent to Rwanda is some kind of "holiday " !!!!!! 

no one would be "sent" - it would be that person's free choice. and with everything in place to establish a new life there. its hardly a punishment.

(the £3k to be sent to Rwanda isn't the new anti-small boats law.)