Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

11 minutes ago, MatthewTurner said:

I HAVE 1 (ONE) SPACE FOR SUNDAY FREE

Any takers message me ASAP. I will update this page when it is filled.

I will also accept 2 more full groups of 4 ONLY. I need those requests in by tomorrow night.

I would love some more helpers too if possible. If you want to help message on here and I will get back to you ASAP to add you into the group chat and give you sheet access. All helper requests must be in by 13:00 on Saturday.

Says you can’t receive messages?

19 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Congratulations to those who got them. I do however detect a hint from reading here and elsewhere  that less than usual were successful. Many seem to have go to the booking page quite easily and early only to find them sold out.

I think the big difference from last year was none of us even got past the holding page in the resale last year. At least this year there were technically tickets there, but gone when it got to payment. Thought once selected they were allocated til payment went through, but obviously not! Anyway, on to Sunday for the stragglers in my group. 

1 hour ago, MatthewTurner said:

I HAVE 1 (ONE) SPACE FOR SUNDAY FREE

Any takers message me ASAP. I will update this page when it is filled.

I will also accept 2 more full groups of 4 ONLY. I need those requests in by tomorrow night.

I would love some more helpers too if possible. If you want to help message on here and I will get back to you ASAP to add you into the group chat and give you sheet access. All helper requests must be in by 13:00 on Saturday.

The singular space has now been taken. 

8 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Nice work today . Don’t think people always appreciate amount of stress involved 

Thank you! It was smoother than expected, hopefully the rest of the group (myself included) can get tickets on Sunday

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MatthewTurner said:

Thank you! It was smoother than expected, hopefully the rest of the group (myself included) can get tickets on Sunday

I’ll be trying for you - you deserve to get in!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

I think the big difference from last year was none of us even got past the holding page in the resale last year. At least this year there were technically tickets there, but gone when it got to payment. Thought once selected they were allocated til payment went through, but obviously not! Anyway, on to Sunday for the stragglers in my group. 

I was trying for others, but didn't get a sniff of a page today, so similar to some recent sales for me. 

17 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I was trying for others, but didn't get a sniff of a page today, so similar to some recent sales for me. 

Ah, I guess we all just take our own experience and read too much into it. Really it’s mayhem as it always is! 

Said this before but thank you @MatthewTurnerfor sorting. I tried to get through yesterday but did not get passed the holding page. 

we go again Sunday where hopefully we’ll be successful. 

Like I said in the WhatsApp group, if anyone gets our groups tickets (group 3), which also includes @Talcroft  they’ll be some drinks at the bar  of your choice  ready for you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lendan said:

Said this before but thank you @MatthewTurnerfor sorting. I tried to get through yesterday but did not get passed the holding page. 

we go again Sunday where hopefully we’ll be successful. 

Like I said in the WhatsApp group, if anyone gets our groups tickets (group 3), which also includes @Talcroft  they’ll be some drinks at the bar  of your choice  ready for you

Not a problem! I’m just hoping we can secure a lot more success on Sunday!

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

Got more requests through than anticipated so will add all of those requesting above this post into our group.

Don’t worry if you’ve not heard from me yet, I’ll ensure I get through the messages by this evening at the latest! 

15 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

3rd sale in a row where I didn't need a ticket and I managed to get some for others. I was done and dusted by 18:02 tonight. Hoping my karma points are full for the next time I'm in need

Go on, what's your setup...same each time?