Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

Wishing the best of luck to all the resale groups! Purely anecdotal but it seems like there’s more tickets going back than usual this time - we’re normal very solid but we’ve 3 going back out of 11 + another 4 of 6 confirming they won’t be trying in the resale (having previously said they would). Hopefully that bodes well for everyone here!

You've given me hope there!

Hi, If anyone who already has a ticket is looking to volunteer to help in the resale we’d hugely appreciate it. We can add you to our what’s app group and assign you a place on the spreadsheet. Send over a dm or reply to this if you’d be up for it. Cheers!

Gutted to have missed out on joining in on the group. Desperately seeking 2 tickets Again! Will be keeping my eyes peeled here for any tips from the seasoned professionals 

On 4/2/2024 at 11:58 AM, morph100 said:

Can I join a resale group? Got two people to join if possible 

See latest post!! ☺️

4 minutes ago, MatthewTurner said:

I've one space opened up for the coach resale and 2 for general resale if anyone wants added in!

@morph100 was after 2 spaces 👍🏻

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Like 1

Hey all!  Been a bit quiet for a while trying not to think about Glasto too much but now I'm getting my f5 fingers exercised!  I'm expecting they will announce the resale date soon and if payments have to be made at point of booking or not.  I'm hoping it will be payment after getting the email to lead booker this will help no end in terms of security of not wanting to hand over card details.  I'll get on the whatsapp group too now.  Let's do this!

Great I've removed him but that leaves a space I guess we can just shift everyone up a bit later.  Also with the coach sale would it help to have location column rather than postcodes - I don't wanna guess where people want to leave from.

19 minutes ago, Lycra said:

This popped up on Facebook. In the comments an "insider" reckoned it was Emily marketing blurb.

FB_IMG_1712658788234.jpg

Personally I think it's all PR spin or a fraction of a percent difference.  (Me keeping resale positivity head on!)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Lycra said:

This popped up on Facebook. In the comments an "insider" reckoned it was Emily marketing blurb.

FB_IMG_1712658788234.jpg

sorry but is resales are f**ked. hoping for a miracle but part of me thinks I shouldnt put myself thru the stress 

Ok some advice … you cannot control the number gone back In . It’s never huge numbers but it is enough that many people on here have had success in the past , what you can control is the number of helpers you have for your individual groups through mates etc . I’d very much be looking at people that have done past sales ideally but if not make sure people understand the steps of the process and the need for speed but also accuracy of input . Ideally you’ll be setup to help other groups in the spreadsheet . That’s the way these things can get high levels of success , it’s like a pyramid . As you sort your individual group the teams move to the next unsuccessful group on the spreadsheet and it becomes larger and larger numbers trying to help the remaining groups . When we did it a few years back in the resale we had a really high success level but that was because we were all in to help everyone achieve the ticket goal . Obviously we had an advantage of time to get to know each other and were prepared to use our cards to help all the others on the sheet . I’d suggest moving groups about that are happy to pay for each other if possible . Remember everyone should be available to help in the bus sale . Friends if possible too and then the favour gets returned on the Sunday when successfull bus people return and help the people still trying for general . Bit of an essay apologies but get organising and it really helps 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, stevie-pink-hair said:

Great I've removed him but that leaves a space I guess we can just shift everyone up a bit later.  Also with the coach sale would it help to have location column rather than postcodes - I don't wanna guess where people want to leave from.

Yeah I did think about this last night, I’ll add it this evening!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok some advice … you cannot control the number gone back In . It’s never huge numbers but it is enough that many people on here have had success in the past , what you can control is the number of helpers you have for your individual groups through mates etc . I’d very much be looking at people that have done past sales ideally but if not make sure people understand the steps of the process and the need for speed but also accuracy of input . Ideally you’ll be setup to help other groups in the spreadsheet . That’s the way these things can get high levels of success , it’s like a pyramid . As you sort your individual group the teams move to the next unsuccessful group on the spreadsheet and it becomes larger and larger numbers trying to help the remaining groups . When we did it a few years back in the resale we had a really high success level but that was because we were all in to help everyone achieve the ticket goal . Obviously we had an advantage of time to get to know each other and were prepared to use our cards to help all the others on the sheet . I’d suggest moving groups about that are happy to pay for each other if possible . Remember everyone should be available to help in the bus sale . Friends if possible too and then the favour gets returned on the Sunday when successfull bus people return and help the people still trying for general . Bit of an essay apologies but get organising and it really helps 

Love this sir. I can help out those in the Coach Resale - i'm in the general sale group. The nerves are already hitting and we have 2 weeks to go! 

1 hour ago, MatthewTurner said:

Yeah I did think about this last night, I’ll add it this evening!

Maybe add efests usernames too, just a bit more reassuring to know who we may be paying for

• Upvote 1

New info from Glasto!

Coach resale Thursday 18th 18:00  - 2 tickets per order

General resale Sunday 21st 09:00 - 4 tickets per order

Accomodation resale Sunday 21st 11:00

Payment in full at time of booking so we will either have to pony up for anyone we try to help's ticket OR have a phone number to hand to call and get card details as I doubt anyone wants to cough up over a grand for strangers when they have (possibly) just paid for their own....?

Suggestions?