Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

20 hours ago, MatthewTurner said:

I just came on here to post the exact same thing, I'm not sure what was worse the tasteless cider or not winning a thing. Can't say I'm too enthusiastic about having to buy more at some point in blind hope of winning tickets 😂

Oh yeah, I'll be buying a shitload more 😅

On 3/29/2024 at 3:33 PM, deadponyclub said:

Says the competition started on the 13th of March! Got some catching up to do 😃

It also says this ... 

"To enter the promotion you must, prior to the Closing Date, purchase any pack of Brooklyn Pilsner (Product) from a participating Co-Op Food store which is displaying the promotional material relating to this promotion."

Went to my 4 local shops (there are bloody loads down my way in SE London) and there was no sign of any promotion. How does it work?

1 hour ago, Fishman said:

It also says this ... 

"To enter the promotion you must, prior to the Closing Date, purchase any pack of Brooklyn Pilsner (Product) from a participating Co-Op Food store which is displaying the promotional material relating to this promotion."

Went to my 4 local shops (there are bloody loads down my way in SE London) and there was no sign of any promotion. How does it work?

If anyone can find the promotional cans then the odds of winning could be high!

9 hours ago, Fishman said:

It also says this ... 

I had a quick google of the "participating stores" and nothing came up but surely it would be every store? 
I work in the beer industry and a lot of the time when we ask people to put up promotional material such as competitions they just ignore us. I reckon if you asked the staff they would be running it - probably without even knowing or having been told.

7 hours ago, deadponyclub said:

If anyone can find the promotional cans then the odds of winning could be high!

Unless I missed something the cans aren't any different to normal are they?

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I had a quick google of the "participating stores" and nothing came up but surely it would be every store? 
I work in the beer industry and a lot of the time when we ask people to put up promotional material such as competitions they just ignore us. I reckon if you asked the staff they would be running it - probably without even knowing or having been told.

12 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Not necessarily every store. There are local societies as well the Coop Group. Despite the stores looking identical, ours (Midcounties) has separate membership cards and no reciprocal agreements with the Group regarding offers and competitions. They weren't included in the recent Worthy Cheddar comp.

You know when you initially scan the can and add the number is everyone scanning each can first or do you just press the back button? Does it make a difference.

funny how loads of us won in the first couple of days isnt it.

13 hours ago, angelin said:

You know when you initially scan the can and add the number is everyone scanning each can first or do you just press the back button? Does it make a difference.

If I'm on my phone I'm using the back button which seems to work as far as I can tell. I've won a case of cider that way.

I prefer entering on my PC though and I just open https://promoplay.me/brothers to get to the entry page.

13 hours ago, angelin said:

funny how loads of us won in the first couple of days isnt it.

I was wondering about that. If it was relatively few people were doing the competition early on? There isn't any advertising in store or on the cans themselves so you wouldn't know to buy them unless you were watching the right social media or forums. 

Very limited amount of brothers cider near me in Bristol. None in the smaller tescos, only the big supermarket. Hoping to find some Brooklyn cans in my local co op tomorrow 🤞

As I've been away I had to put off the DPD delivery of the Brothers prizes until today. Some of the cider (50 cans), the cool bag and one of the festival  'survivor bags' turned up.

I'm quite impressed with the survivor bag. Its a Trespass Albus 30 sack with additional Brothers / Glastonbury branding. Water bottle, hand gel, wipes, lip stuff, lanyard, small power bank and a nifty multi connection USB lead that should be able to connect almost anything to almost anything. Everything is Brothers branded.

Compared to last years sunglasses and can coolers its quite a step  up. I would rather have won the tickets (and I'm still trying) but still, this is quite nice.

All of the cans are the same flavour, Best of the Zest. I assume that's because I have just been leaving that in as the favourite setting each time, so that is what they have sent me.  I don't have to go to Tesco's for more entries for a while.   

Keep going, someone here has to win some tickets sooner or later.

IMG_1342.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Once again, jack all for me. Sigh. I don't know why I'm surprised.
Anyway, for those who haven't seen, there is a hunter's wellies competition on instagram. Cos we all know wellies are *so* practical on site...not...

Details:

image.png.a3fd04160c05a81bd4c3b6082ee572c2.png

On 3/30/2024 at 4:33 PM, Fishman said:

It also says this ... 

Where in SE London are you the one on Lordship Lane in East Dulwich has a massive sign outside about the competition 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Old_Johno said:

Apparently the Oxfam, the British Red Cross and War Child draw emails have all gone out today. 

They raised £1.3million, so even without postal entries the odds weren't looking good. 

Do we know this for a fact? Not seen anything about it and it was such a big fundraiser, I really would have expected them to send out some comms to say that the winners had been selected, as I imagine that it’s a chance for them to talk about how much they’d raised (again).

I’d enter the Brothers cider competition but I really cannot stand cider (ruined it for myself as a teenager, so my own fault really). Fingers and toes crossed for everyone entering whichever competitions you are entering or have entered!